caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Now is to sit and wait on Xorgroth's "SOB 24 CCE Cheat"
It's not his cheat but I ripped the settings part from the V23 Cheat QSP file and pasted it into the V24 QSP file and it seems to be working, in so far as I can now fiddle with all the same stat stuff I could before.

For some reason I can't upload it here, but all you need to do is download QGen with which you can open a QSP file, open the V23 Cheat QSP file, find the Settings tab in all the various blocks listed down the left side, Copy it then open the V24 QSP file find the settings tab and paste it in there. Hey presto all the cheats in the new V24 file.

Edit: I found the bits that also do the time hacks but when I copy them across I get loads of error messages on them. For now I've only got the stats and such working. We're waiting on the clever guys for that I guess and not some chancer playing copy/paste :D

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
It seems that if you play a new game new game 1.png Yana appears straight away new game 2.png not sure if that is a bug.

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
so how do you get this game to be english? I downloaded the english qsp file for V0.24 but whenever I actually start the game it's still russian. Did I miss something? I'm really confused.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Didn't for me, used the first posted (no cheat) 24en qsp in the thread. Only difference i noticed so far, is you can't invite the sister out on picnic before you flip off the boyfriend in the park.
Not sure if it is the same one as I am using sob24_eng_cheat.qsp, I have another go at it later.

OtK

May 14, 2017
so how do you get this game to be english? I downloaded the english qsp file for V0.24 but whenever I actually start the game it's still russian. Did I miss something? I'm really confused.
Replace the start.qsp with the new one in the Standalone Content folder which is located in the assets folder

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
I did that and some error popped up. I have no idea what was wrong because it was russian.
Cptn, did you try to click on one of the Russian options to see what would happen? I think that is why the first thing under the picture on the OP ("original post") is:

(Click on First Option to start a new game, 2nd option to load a saved game)

IIRC, Once you get past that first page, it should be English (assuming you did right with the appropriate QSP.) After a while, you get used to the first page, and forget what it was like the first time you tried to play the game.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
with my old save 0.23, there is a problem with sveta (light), her appartement have dissapear
all other characters are ok, only problem with sveta :(

Not sure if this is the same issue I had. Sveta was pregnant and living in her own apartment. I had to go back and load up 22cce (whatever it actually is) Since the mod had a lot more functionability. Then I went back altered her events, saved it then moved it back into the 24 gave file. This allowed me to keep her active, the qsvp save editor will work as well, but it is a pain finding the right data since it is in russian.

ardyman_2000

May 10, 2017
Here is English V.24 file with workable mod... didn't have time to complete it, will do it by tomorrow and upload it again.. but this one is still workable.. :)

OtK

May 14, 2017
Here is English V.24 file with workable mod... didn't have time to complete it, will do it by tomorrow and upload it again.. but this one is still workable.. :)
Haven't played in a few versions, can I ask what the hole modifier is?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Now is to sit and wait on Xorgroth's "SOB 24 CCE Cheat"
Reminds me I have to update the cheats in it, still didn't do it for the 0.23 release. :p Probably work on getting everything moved to new version then start on that.

Reactions: 4Finger

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
so how do you actually get it on with the mom? I gave her the tablets and nothings happening. Also how do you raise your opinion with the sister? Nothing I've tried works.

ardyman_2000

May 10, 2017
Reminds me I have to update the cheats in it, still didn't do it for the 0.23 release. :p Probably work on getting everything moved to new version then start on that.
Hi Xorgroth.. i did few changes in your .23 and added them in my .24... dev has changed few variables..
i have not added characters.modifiers yet.. rest are all working..

things to upgrade mod to .24.. :-
1) add Galiya in characters menu
2) add lena in characters menu
3) finding their variables and add them in cheat menu as characters.modifiers.
4) dev has changed the name of few vids in \Son of a bitch! 0_24_ENG_normal\assets\standalone_content\pic\unique_npc\alyona
club_wc_****.webm .. need to be changed to club_ws****.webm
have to replace the "c_" to "s" ..

5) finding updated variables for npc's... and add them in cheat menu..

as for translation.. atleast .24 has better than his previous releases to a bit.. but still need your work. :)

i could have helped but i seriously don't have much time..

regards, Ardyman_2000

Haven't played in a few versions, can I ask what the hole modifier is?
Lol.. it is just a variable that keeps track of how much sex you have had with that npc.. umm.. kind of slutification/bimbofication of that npc.. i don't think it matter much during gameplay..

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
okay where do i go to put the update cause everytime i try it all goes to russian and also i need help on how to install the cheats guide please

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hi Xorgroth.. i did few changes in your .23 and added them in my .24... dev has changed few variables..
i have not added characters.modifiers yet.. rest are all working..

things to upgrade mod to .24.. :-
1) add Galiya in characters menu
2) add lena in characters menu
3) finding their variables and add them in cheat menu as characters.modifiers.
4) dev has changed the name of few vids in \Son of a bitch! 0_24_ENG_normal\assets\standalone_content\pic\unique_npc\alyona
club_wc_****.webm .. need to be changed to club_ws****.webm
have to replace the "c_" to "s" ..

5) finding updated variables for npc's... and add them in cheat menu..

as for translation.. atleast .24 has better than his previous releases to a bit.. but still need your work. :)

i could have helped but i seriously don't have much time..

regards, Ardyman_2000
I didn't see the club_wc to club_ws changes in the update release or the Russian QSP. Maybe I'll look at the torrent file and see if it's changed there. I'm slow with the translation since I do it manually. Too much has changed for a dictionary file at this point but maybe in the future I'll figure out a way to automate it. Plus I didn't see the FAQ menu cheats in there, which would say 90% of the cheats are in there. I'm sort of partial to the old cheat menu from the 0.20 release. Looks like a few are in the shortcut to chars menu though.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes