dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
It's in my signature or on the OP for a link to the Translation Project. Instructions are there too.
As I nicked your Cheat files, he could well be using the QnD version which means that the bonus scenes will do the square root of fuck all :)

Qplayer

Jan 21, 2018
Her I have made a list from Archive post with the Walkthrough for SoB

Aunt Nina:

Mom:

Yana:

Sister:

Light:

Twins:

Vika:

Fira:

Sasha:

Lucy:

Antonis:

Lena:

Dasha:

Lizaveta:

Arina:

Julia:

Kate:

Else:

Alena:

Anastasia:

Marina:

Rade:

Bazhena-Baena:

Masha:

Lude:

Melissa:

Irina:

Hope this helps PPL
Light is Sveta (name of the girl)

• Wow
Reactions: 9inchz

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
Has anyone been able to figure out which Julia path was updated?
Yes....after you fuck her a lot (in the grandson path).....one day she’ll ask you if you want to give her 80000 bucks monthly and have sex with her whenever you want....then new options will be available during the evening in her bedroom

Reactions: lexxus and TheBat89

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I have a couple complaints about this game. One being the size of the game 12.1Gb's is a massive game like this. I live in the country so I only have one option for internet and it's not high speed at all. So it took me most of a day to download this game. Two being the game needs hints. So I spent pretty much an entire day to download the game only to have no clue what I'm doing. The only hint I saw in any menu was telling me when to work to make money other than that I had no clue what to do. Lastly I get that the game was made in Russian, but the broken English in this game makes it hard for me to play. I can't understand what's trying to be said in a lot of dialogs I have with anyone...
So you are complaining because your internet is crap and you couldn't be asked to go back to page 1 and see that somebody has made a walkthrough? Heres the link.... https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-29-avenger.15/page-429#post-1678366

ai...

May 30, 2019
So you are complaining because your internet is crap and you couldn't be asked to go back to page 1 and see that somebody has made a walkthrough? Heres the link.... https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-29-avenger.15/page-429#post-1678366
The walkthrough isn't a standard walkthrough. If it was a standard pdf document showing what to do I wouldn't have an issue with it. But to view everything what am I supposed to do open 10 different tabs and read a shit ton about every character? My point is that the game should at least show you the ropes. Let you know what the hell you're doing. Also yes I am complaining about the size. Because a majority of the games on here are 1-3Gb's. This 12Gb one is the largest one I've seen on the site.

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

tweak0322

May 21, 2017
The walkthrough isn't a standard walkthrough. If it was a standard pdf document showing what to do I wouldn't have an issue with it. But to view everything what am I supposed to do open 10 different tabs and read a shit ton about every character? My point is that the game should at least show you the ropes. Let you know what the hell you're doing. Also yes I am complaining about the size. Because a majority of the games on here are 1-3Gb's. This 12Gb one is the largest one I've seen on the site.
The game is machine translated and as such it's a horrible translation so i'm sure lots get lost in translation and that's why it doesnt seem to show us the ropes. At least that's my guess. And as for the walkthrough they are all made by different people for the characters so either deal with it or compile it yourself and stop complaining.

Reactions: GVictor

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
That's the beauty of this game. You have so many options. Your first two months involve building up your stats, work the three jobs and seduce your Mother and Sister. Read text carefully. Yes it is crap but it does help in the long run.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Its probably the best walkthrough compared to many other games... This walkthrough allows you to explore different characters rather than doing a day by day.... Not many people like certain fetishes.... When I first started playing this I managed just fine without a walkthrough... You have to read certain things and know what to do and what not to do.... Exploring many different options. Its basically allowing you to do whatever you want without pressuring you into certain things. Many other games on here are either new or don't have as much content. You should be grateful as this is the only game that has a lot of content that hasn't been abandoned.... Either upgrade your internet or don't download big games to then complain about it.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes