Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Looks like the english translation is never getting released, it has been months since he annoucned it.

Reactions: Arvind

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Looks like the english translation is never getting released, it has been months since he annoucned it.
Theres a working english machine translation somewhere, have had 0 problems.

On another note, anyone know how to meet or activate Anna content? It seems the trigger lies with Antonina but I can't figure out what to do even when looking in qgen.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Theres a working english machine translation somewhere, have had 0 problems.

On another note, anyone know how to meet or activate Anna content? It seems the trigger lies with Antonina but I can't figure out what to do even when looking in qgen.
I am talking about English translation for 0.30.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Xorgroth Any chance you could peak at the code to see how the hell you activate the new lady Anna? I took a look and all I found was it was linked to entering Antonina's home. Couldn't find any dates or times or variables or anything to kick off the event to unlock her.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Xorgroth Any chance you could peak at the code to see how the hell you activate the new lady Anna? I took a look and all I found was it was linked to entering Antonina's home. Couldn't find any dates or times or variables or anything to kick off the event to unlock her.
Uhh, looks like she's tied in with Antonina. You have to have sex with Antonina over 15 times then go to Antonina's home when she's there and it should trigger the starting sequence for her. If you want to take a look, it's in gs_antonina_come_home.

Reactions: Arvind and Dropdude

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Uhh, looks like she's tied in with Antonina. You have to have sex with Antonina over 15 times then go to Antonina's home when she's there and it should trigger the starting sequence for her. If you want to take a look, it's in gs_antonina_come_home.
Thanks! I wasn't sure what the trigger with Antonina was. I'll test it out later today.

Reactions: Xorgroth

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I figured it out. Threesomes. You have to have a threesome with Antonina and her daughters over 3 times, I think it only works with Dasha though, not sure. to be safe just have a threesome with marina and antonina and dasha and antonina over 3 times.

aldo1985

Word of warning. If you proceed down the path and meet Anna twice as her office, you will, at least in this current version, lose access to Antonina's house. She will be mad at you and change the locks, this means you will no longer have access to Dasha, and the majority of Marina and Antonin's content, you can for some reason, still visit either at their lingerie shop.

Anna's content ends when you can visit her home during the morning on weekends. Her proceeding through her content is bizarre, and is nothing like any other character. All dialogue options will not give higher stats, nor gifts. You can sometimes fuck her in the mornings at the office, its kinda random at first. You meet Ivan in a bit, and to proceed through, you need to catch her yelling at him multiple times, seemingly only available once a week, near closing. Do that enough and eventually if you enter her office she'll complain of a stiff back. Massage her a few times and she'll mention a massage table, Ivan will sell you one for 20k. Now you can for the most part, freely fuck her in her office, though you have to choose only one a day. So, if you fuck her in the lobby of her office, she'll be tired if you attempt an oil massage, or try an office fuck.

I dont know the trigger but keep fucking her or massaging her or maybe just watch ivan get yelled at some more, I dont know, but some dude will get mad and you'll go and beat him up. After that I believe you can start visiting her home in the Valley any time during the morning on weekends.

You'll also get calls from her occasionally like Antonina would do for photoshoots. They pay well, one was 200k.

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh I haven't played the new version very much. Did look at the code a couple of times though. Looks like a lot changed, so Anna's sorta like Melissa which causes another character to disappear (Arina).

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a walkthrough for Aurelia? There seems to be multiple paths through her content but I've no idea. Do you have to go that route with sveta? If you don't, is the only content visiting their apartment on mondays? if you side with aurelia during the first visit, does the path fail?

Too many questions, no answers.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes