Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
I'm not getting "talk about Nina" while calling Shurik, even after 2+ weeks. I R**e Nina several times, then to even on the following day while Calling Shurrik. I dont have that option " talk about nina " . How can i get that option ?

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
I have never messed with torrent files how do I open it?
Just extract it and play the SOB.exe
(you have to just extract it. Everthing is arranged in the Torrent file.)
I also just extract it and clicked on SOB.exe.... It started in english and no hesitation(Error or bugs)

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Just extract it and play the SOB.exe
(you have to just extract it. Everthing is arranged in the Torrent file.)
I also just extract it and clicked on SOB.exe.... It started in english and no hesitation(Error or bugs)
It has an error. I don't think you can extract .torrent files.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Can u help me in the Nina Alt quest.... I posted where im stuck on the page 544 (just before this page). Please
Sorry but I'm not a fan alt paths in this game so I only always play main paths for all NPC, so alt paths I know only from what is writed in walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manticore96

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The other way said it takes 25 days to download.
Which links?
Try dowloading from gofile and if speed is not very good then try later because not always download speed is at max your internet connection because sometimes this links can be overloaded.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The other way said it takes 25 days to download.
Which links?
Try dowloading from gofile and if speed is not very good then try later because not always download speed is at max your internet connection because sometimes this links can be overloaded.
Ad if you still have problem with slow download from direct links use this torrent and there in this torrent post quoted below you even have links to threads where they can explain to you in detail how to download torrents from them if you don't know how to do it yourself.

SonOfABitch-AVENGER-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Ad if you still have problem with slow download from direct links use this torrent and there in this torrent post quoted below you even have links to threads where they can explain to you in detail how to download torrents from them if you don't know how to do it yourself.
I got the torrent to work. Now I am playing the game but I can't find the laptop.

Abnarura

Feb 5, 2018
Can u help me in the Nina Alt quest.... I posted where im stuck on the page 544 (just before this page). Please
You need to drug her with sleeping pills and rape her with friend after she see you fap in living room . Try with some panties too and think what you need to do for her to hates you ;-)
This game is so good but alt routes are short . Lets hope we get new update with more MILF scenes (Anissa Kate please) and work on Big kuyash too .

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes