Sep 22, 2016
Earlier versions of the game allowed you to change from alt path to main path in the cheat menu when you pressed "chars", but that seems to have been taken out now, is there a way to change it now?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
what version should i play in english? first time to play
Ver 29 is the most playable even though it has many bugs v 30 is ok the new one has so much missing so for first tumer not so great getting ver 29 or 30 might be hard unless someone uploads it as its not in the OP. Ver 29 or 30 with the translation project is the most playable in English the new version is ok if you speak Russian otherwise its a massive step back

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Earlier versions of the game allowed you to change from alt path to main path in the cheat menu when you pressed "chars", but that seems to have been taken out now, is there a way to change it now?
No unless you can code or edit the code using something like qgen

JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
Vika's and Sveta's apartment has been disabled and can only be restored by making changes in the QSP.

With Sveta there are problems if you do not copy the videos from 0.31 to 0.32.

With Vika the videos are available.

The question I have is, should I go through the file from Vika and translate it?

View attachment 3792680

But you can never open Vika's door without cheating, because Sveta will never get an apartment of her own.

And so you will never be able to meet Vika, because the events take place in Sveta's apartment.

Or they take place later, I have not played 0.32 yet, only played a bit with the console commands.
Sveta's apartment is only open "if" you dated her at the beginning of the intro. You can download the QSP gen and change the variable for her apartment to open it.

Lechek

Dec 27, 2017
i have seen in the file that there is more Mother's Alternate Route added,
but i can't access them with Shurik.
Is there any other path i'm missing or?.

Here is some i want to access in the game.
alt cafe
alt_fur
alt_sleep_hall

V32

i want to thank:

-ametalc's
-mikesoms
- dspeed
for the translation

Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes