mikesom

May 28, 2017
Many commands within the house show up in russian words.

Is that intended (as in still not done) or a bug?
No is not a bug, the translation is not finished yet.
Unfortunately I have too much stress in real life at the moment.

I will continue when I have more time, but right now I do not have time.

Reactions: Spider-Ham

Never5000

Jan 30, 2021
HELPHELPHELP Irina quest
(After blowjob scene continue visit Irina in different times on weekdays and she will eventually talk about the diner (you can fuck her sometimes during this visits too). The diners events in her house occurs on Saturday at 18:00 till 19:00.)
how to run this? pls help.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Does anyone know the best way to donate to Avenger?

None of the options on his blog seem to work for me. PayPal says this person can't accept transfers, his Boosty seems to be broken for me and same with YooMoney which won't allow a donation.

How are others doing it?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Does anyone know the best way to donate to Avenger?

None of the options on his blog seem to work for me. PayPal says this person can't accept transfers, his Boosty seems to be broken for me and same with YooMoney which won't allow a donation.

How are others doing it?
It is better to ask the author himself, or use the option through the 3rd person -_-
We are looking for a person who can interact with Russian and Western banks and ask him to transfer money.

In general, the sanctions from Uncle Sam are still crap...

ianbenneth

May 5, 2017
It is better to ask the author himself, or use the option through the 3rd person -_-
We are looking for a person who can interact with Russian and Western banks and ask him to transfer money.

In general, the sanctions from Uncle Sam are still crap...
They could probbaly look to open a Belarussian account. I recently spent a few weeks in Russia and Belarus, it is true that almost nothing works in Russia (although you can book some hotels via a gateway, surprisingly it worked), however every works as normal in Belarus.

I know Belarussians can easily open Russian bank accounts, almost no questions asked, didn't check the other way around

JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
HELPHELPHELP Irina quest
(After blowjob scene continue visit Irina in different times on weekdays and she will eventually talk about the diner (you can fuck her sometimes during this visits too). The diners events in her house occurs on Saturday at 18:00 till 19:00.)
how to run this? pls help.
You talk to her about dinner, you do that during the week Mon-Thursday around 14:00 hours. She invites you to Dinner on Saturday.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes