Little update.

Re-uploaded part 2 as multiple parts to try and keep all parts less then 5GB
Old Part 2 is now comprised of Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4
Old Part 3 is now Part 5

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thang6400

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Sorry everyone that I have just deleted the 1st clear walkthrough. Now I.m rewritting it, but only the two new version.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Little update.

Re-uploaded part 2 as multiple parts to try and keep all parts less then 5GB
Old Part 2 is now comprised of Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4
Old Part 3 is now Part 5
can I ask why I cannot see the information of the previous champion's last year.

Dark Izzy

Dec 22, 2016
Heyo everyone. Sorry for the long wait.

The final exam bug has been fixed.

Also, I finally managed to upload the full version of the game to Pixeldrain, in multiple parts.
You can find links for qsp update only and for the full version in my OP
I also reported the post for a new update, so the thread should get updated soon.

SAHC
Due to the game's large size, it's really difficult for me to upload it to anything really... I hope the fact that there's only one source this time isn't a problem. But if it is, do tell me and I will keep trying to upload to other sites.
Thank you!

gabap

May 24, 2020
how i can get all the phone number of all girls in class 3-2. and the event of Yui Nagase, it said to find someone outside the school.
Are you talking about Yuki Nagase (good girl)?
Did you go to the Underground garage at 16:00 and choose "Go with them"?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Small bug whenever I turn the time from Sunday into Monday I get a location error no matter where View attachment 3310725

Currently on 55.5C translation v1.4
Solved in latest release. Updated both the Full Version and the .qsp Only sections. Links available in my OP

On a side note, my game update request has been rejected. I don't really know why, no reason was given, I will assume that it's because there are too few sources.
I'll try to upload to more and give it another shot... whenever I manage to upload it to more places.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes