• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kars

Mar 6, 2017
this is the message you got when you modify save with qsp editor or in convenience store
1699710585942.png

Reactions: xyzwhhh

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo. This is my de-facto OP for updates and news regarding the English translation of this game.
All updates regarding this game's code or the translation script will be posted on my github .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
WIN (60.FF Full - Translation v1.8):

Pixeldrain: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6
[Huge thanks to Raphael77 for uploading]

LATEST TRANSLATION RELEASE
WIN (60.FF QSP ONLY - Translation v1.9):

MISC
Full Save (55.5C) by Thang6400

Last edited:

krantz01

Oct 21, 2017
Heyo. A translated version of 48.8 is now available. My script ---> finished running <---
As the above emphasis suggests, there hasn't been much testing done besides 10 minutes of random clicking around.

But if you're itching to play it regardless, you can download the .qsp file from
You're gonna need to download the game separately.
Basically follow the instructions on that page.

For now, it doesn't have the many QoL fixes and additions that me and the other devs did for previous versions.
Once I'm sure the script fully works as intended, I.E. I can run it and the code requires no additional manual changes, I'll add them back.

Oh, and if you are downloading my QSP and something goes wrong, please tag me and add a screenshot. Anything from videos/images not showing to missing dialogue choices to straight up error are greatly appreciated
BTW, I think, this is not compatible with previous saves, but if I'm right in how QSP works, it should (big "hopefully" here) keep compatibility for later versions. (no promises tho)

Have fun (hopefully... man I hope it just works :KEK: )

PS: If you're interested in the script itself instead, it's on the same repo, "main.py" (very original name, I know).
But I'm warning you, it's horrible.
Gym don't work gym.JPG gym1.JPG gym 2.JPG Gym3.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: PrEzi and Lokplart

kingsadit

Nov 3, 2019
Heyo. A translated version of 48.8 is now available. My script ---> finished running <---
As the above emphasis suggests, there hasn't been much testing done besides 10 minutes of random clicking around.

But if you're itching to play it regardless, you can download the .qsp file from
You're gonna need to download the game separately.
Basically follow the instructions on that page.

For now, it doesn't have the many QoL fixes and additions that me and the other devs did for previous versions.
Once I'm sure the script fully works as intended, I.E. I can run it and the code requires no additional manual changes, I'll add them back.

Oh, and if you are downloading my QSP and something goes wrong, please tag me and add a screenshot. Anything from videos/images not showing to missing dialogue choices to straight up error or even untranslated text are greatly appreciated.
BTW, I think, this is not compatible with previous saves, but if I'm right in how QSP works, it should (big "hopefully" here) keep compatibility for later versions. (no promises tho)

Have fun (hopefully... man I hope it just works :KEK: )

PS: If you're interested in the script itself instead, it's on the same repo, "main.py" (very original name, I know).
But I'm warning you, it's horrible.
Where can I download the new version 48.8 ?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
In hindsight I should've added the download link to that post. Added them now.

Fixed in latest release. Thank you :D

Also updated in my de-facto OP (now with download links for the main game)
Would you please incorporate at least some basic cheat activities ?
You can look into the QSP I've modified -- based on your 0.2.3 version.
Modified sections are :
department_store (bagcount+=10 instead of 1 to reduce the grind for spanish teacher)
menu_time and menu_status_show --- to be able to modify the date, time, money and energy. Also renamed "Focus on energy" to just "Energy".
This cheat is not that sophisticated as a one I saw here -- where also the cheat menu was activated in the laptop, but I think it is a good start to drastically reduce the grind...

All in all - exceptional work from your side!

Last edited:
Reactions: divi-dead

park870130

Jul 17, 2017
I found some issues for 023.
1. I can't use 46.6 save files.
2. I can't attend class in university. There is no permission
1699794093456.png
3. In Immigration Administration, "interaction" has a problem like below
1699794265733.png

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Ad1 -- if you are talking about a QSP from a different author then this is normal when the variables change (and the naming of the variables did change)
Ad2 -- I am at the university at the moment and attending classes. Can you be more specific ?
Ad3 -- I have found the issue Lokplart ---its in the immigration_administration Line 31. Variable $where_to_go_out = ''city_hall''. Also proposed a commit to your git.
park870130 --- I have quick-fixed it in my QSP -- Reuploaded it above in my earlier post.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Ad1 -- if you are talking about a QSP from a different author then this is normal when the variables change (and the naming of the variables did change)
Ad2 -- I am at the university at the moment and attending classes. Can you be more specific ?
Ad3 -- I have found the issue Lokplart ---its in the immigration_administration Line 31. Variable $where_to_go_out = ''city_hall''. Also proposed a commit to your git.
park870130 --- I have quick-fixed it in my QSP -- Reuploaded it above in my earlier post.
Thanks for the help. I won't integrate the .qsp file you've provided because my goal is to build the tool that translates the game but I will look at the errors you've pointed out and fix the tool so it properly translates the game.

The reason why I don't add any of the QoL (such as the cheats) yet is because every fix, I keep retranslating everything from scratch using the script. As such I would have to manually add them back over and over again for every fix or test I make.
As I said in my OP, I will add them back once the script can translate the game into a state where it's playable from start to finish.

I know it's a bit selfish on my part, that I'm focusing more on the tool than I do on the game itself, but I won't have the free time I have now forever so I want to make sure future translations can be done quickly.

3. In Immigration Administration, "interaction" has a problem like below
As I said in my OP. Old save files are not compatible.
Thank you for the bug report :D

is there any download link for only 0.46 to 0.48 update patch?
Unfortunately, I don't think there is. I don't think it would even be compatible. Some filenames have been changed in the 46.6 translation. I am using completely unchanged files.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Thanks for the help. I won't integrate the .qsp file you've provided because my goal is to build the tool that translates the game but I will look at the errors you've pointed out and fix the tool so it properly translates the game.

The reason why I don't add any of the QoL (such as the cheats) yet is because every fix, I keep retranslating everything from scratch using the script. As such I would have to manually add them back over and over again for every fix or test I make.
As I said in my OP, I will add them back once the script can translate the game into a state where it's playable from start to finish.

I know it's a bit selfish on my part, that I'm focusing more on the tool than I do on the game itself, but I won't have the free time I have now forever so I want to make sure future translations can be done quickly.

As I said in my OP. Old save files are not compatible.
Thank you for the bug report :D

Unfortunately, I don't think there is. I don't think it would even be compatible. Some filenames have been changed in the 46.6 translation. I am using completely unchanged files.
Why the old save files are not compitable? Is it because of the original dev or your modifications?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Why the old save files are not compitable? Is it because of the original dev or your modifications?
It's because of how QSP works. If the variable names change (and if you are translating from foreign variable names -- it can and will happen. Especially if there are several translations out there) then the save files won't work.
This is normal.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes