Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Just wanted to give you a huge thanks and shout out for building this out and hopefully makes future releases smooth and timely.

A couple of other bugs I ran into while I was doing a from scratch playthrough yesterday but not sure if this new patch fixed them as I prob can't go back to those points.
  • Location issues in the villa while knocking down walls, could be related to the visitor doorbell, but basically I had to reload a save and knock down all the walls at once otherwise the map icons would've been unclickable.
  • Blank screen while trying to solve the IQ test questions in the Angel school kidnapping are.
Thanks again!
What version of the translation was this reported on? I thought I fixed the Angel IQ test bug in 0.3

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Another bug --- after the grandpa events when you start to actually get going with the stepmother - when you visit her in the night and start molesting (starting with "touch your mouth", "look at the panties") after the last option "touch the nipple" you have no options left to progress more, the only way out is by the bug button. The problem is somewhere either in the stepmom_event or in the police_incident --- not quite sure as I haven't looked into the code much deeper.

Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Another bug --- after the grandpa events when you start to actually get going with the stepmother - when you visit her in the night and start molesting (starting with "touch your mouth", "look at the panties") after the last option "touch the nipple" you have no options left to progress more, the only way out is by the bug button. The problem is somewhere either in the stepmom_event or in the police_incident --- not quite sure as I haven't looked into the code much deeper.
Welp. It had to come here at some point. This is not a bug caused by my script it is simply a bug in the game.

If you do that scene with Stepmother's depravity higher then 75 but lower then 100 you will get stuck.
I guess It's time to start figuring out how to implement qsp fixes automagically.
Thank you for the bug report, this one will take a bit as I don't have the time to do that rn.

But for you and everyone else reading this.
Don't do Stepmother's night attack scene if her depravity is between 75 and 100

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Ahhh gotcha! I have gone all nuclear and fixed it by lowering the value to >=75 under the stepmom_event, line 1478 and then it works as intended. Of course you are also lowering the requirements in game just a tad, but I don't think it is a biggie really....
Uploading my quick n dirty fix with a few cheats integrated here and there.
Beware that this is based on Lokplarts 0.31 and I believe that there will be some more fixes coming soon to his github. So if you want you can use it to locate additional bugs. I have also included "Curloc: xxxxxx" --- you might want to include this value too when reporting bugs here - it will narrow things down.

Oh and btw --- I have also "fixed" the weather - naming... sometimes it was first letter in uppercase, sometimes lower case, sometimes it was "Sunny" but not "Cloudy" -- rather it was "Cloud" or sometimes "yin" or "rain" when it should be "Rainy". It is all under the "menu_time".
--- Added a pull request to your git with the necessary changes. Since I am not THAT experienced in the git please verify before merge... as the text.xml was too big to edit directly I needed to do it via download/upload, once I misplaced the file and removed it, afterwards the placement under xml was correct. Hope you are able to merge (and in the future I will be better with git ;) )

Oh and not sure why some parts are not translated --- if you go into stepmothers_office (Mugou pharma) and want to talk - talk about mcgovern, then parts are translated but parts not...

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Ahhh gotcha! I have gone all nuclear and fixed it by lowering the value to >=75 under the stepmom_event, line 1478 and then it works as intended. Of course you are also lowering the requirements in game just a tad, but I don't think it is a biggie really....
Uploading my quick n dirty fix with a few cheats integrated here and there.
Beware that this is based on Lokplarts 0.31 and I believe that there will be some more fixes coming soon to his github. So if you want you can use it to locate additional bugs. I have also included "Curloc: xxxxxx" --- you might want to include this value too when reporting bugs here - it will narrow things down.

Oh and btw --- I have also "fixed" the weather - naming... sometimes it was first letter in uppercase, sometimes lower case, sometimes it was "Sunny" but not "Cloudy" -- rather it was "Cloud" or sometimes "yin" or "rain" when it should be "Rainy". It is all under the "menu_time".
--- Added a pull request to your git with the necessary changes. Since I am not THAT experienced in the git please verify before merge... as the text.xml was too big to edit directly I needed to do it via download/upload, once I misplaced the file and removed it, afterwards the placement under xml was correct. Hope you are able to merge (and in the future I will be better with git ;) )

Oh and not sure why some parts are not translated --- if you go into stepmothers_office (Mugou pharma) and want to talk - talk about mcgovern, then parts are translated but parts not...
Since I'm figuring out how to add QSP fixes automagically, I will try to integrate the cheats into the process too. I know what I said a couple of days ago but it's honestly getting both harder and extremely tedious to test some of these bugs without them.

I will look over those rn actually.

Yeah that's one recurring problem. The regex is not perfect. It doesn't match all text. Or rather, it doesn't replace it all properly. I will over that section.

Thank you for the help :D

Edit: Merged the translations

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PrEzi

AstolfoRider

Dec 3, 2017
Btw
Can someone recommend me sites where I can find non-translated asian game like this please? Japanese preferably but any is ok.
I mean not dlsite and other anime-vn sites\torrents. Something like laowang.vip (this one is not that good though)

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo. If you've played for a while on my 48.8 translation. Would you please be so kind as to provide me with a save file?
I haven't been able to play on mine as much as I'd like to and it would be a great help to have one with the big villa and the convenience store unlocked for testing stuff.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes