ThePie

Jun 3, 2017
Heyo. If you've played for a while on my 48.8 translation. Would you please be so kind as to provide me with a save file?
I haven't been able to play on mine as much as I'd like to and it would be a great help to have one with the big villa and the convenience store unlocked for testing stuff.
Hey, here's my save file, unfortunately haven't gotten around to the convenience store unlock yet, but the Big Villa is kinda just started.

I'll provide an updated save if I get around to grinding some more.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Next Bug!
Cannot vote stars to open 18+ restaurants and other elections
View attachment 3090670
Where is the save file so I can provide it to you?
Documents/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator/*many_characters*

If there are more folders in "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator", you'll have to figure out which one of those many characters is the 48.8 save directiory. Unfortunately I can't control the naming of those folders... unless I somehow decompile the engine (again...)

Tta1567

Nov 19, 2019
Documents/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator/*many_characters*

If there are more folders in "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator", you'll have to figure out which one of those many characters is the 48.8 save directiory. Unfortunately I can't control the naming of those folders... unless I somehow decompile the engine (again...)
I found the save file

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
If I remember exactly. You need to go to the 99th floor to meet the Director's Office to talk so you can take pictures for Miru
is it this button? the one that says underqualified? I would appreciate if you remember
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

FuryHapiste

Oct 20, 2019
Hi Guys, how do you unlock the greyed option here ? Can't seem to find out how to make the two meet. I think i miss just this one for the Villa meeting.

Tv station done, idol done

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
the rating Tv station is srucking at 47%, don't know how to improve to 60% as in WT.

they told to hold a new meeting at Villa, but the option is off and I don't know what I need to make it available.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
the rating Tv station is srucking at 47%, don't know how to improve to 60% as in WT.

they told to hold a new meeting at Villa, but the option is off and I don't know what I need to make it available.
Keep watching the TV at home.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Did the cheats get removed at some point? I thought you put them in one of the previous versions.
Not all cheats from the previous version have been implemented.
For now, only time cheats and a dev's console are available.
You can activate them from the computer at home.

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Not all cheats from the previous version have been implemented.
For now, only time cheats and a dev's console are available.
You can activate them from the computer at home.
I downloaded the latest translation version and the cheat buttons disappeared. Going back to version 0.3.6 fixed it

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I downloaded the latest translation version and the cheat buttons disappeared. Going back to version 0.3.6 fixed it
Yep. I was a dummy. I think I uploaded the QSP from the wrong branch. My bad. Should be fixed now just re-download the 0.3.7 .qsp

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes