Koot123

May 8, 2022
people and according to the plot here you can swingerit with your friends with your mom (well, or with someone else)?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
New release is up.
  • Courtesy of PrEzi more of the original cheats have been added back into the game, now in a more convenient format.
    • Most of the cheats that changed your character's stats have been moved to the stats page.
    • The energy, money and company money have been moved to the main UI. You just need to click the numbers there (They should be blue and underlined)
      • As a side-note, do be careful with those. Increasing your money to ridiculously high levels might fuck things up. I don't know what QSP's limit is but it 100% has one and I don't recommend trying to find it :KEK:
      • Also, using them mid scenes might break the scene/event. It greatly depends on how the event was written so just... don't :KEK:
  • Couple of translation fixes and a videotape bugfix that I have no idea how no one ran into so far :KEK:
  • Removed the church puzzle and the need for DLC passwords and cheat passwords (the succubus one, the police old cases one, etc.)
    • If I missed any, do let me know, I plan to remove all passwords that aren't gameplay related.

Also updated in my de-facto OP

Last edited:

lordigor99

Jun 26, 2017
New release is up.
  • Courtesy of PrEzi more of the original cheats have been added back into the game, now in a more convenient format.
    • Most of the cheats that changed your character's stats have been moved to the stats page.
    • The energy, money and company money have been moved to the main UI. You just need to click the numbers there (They should be blue and underlined)
      • As a side-note, do be careful with those. Increasing your money to ridiculously high levels might fuck things up. I don't know what QSP's limit is but it 100% has one and I don't recommend trying to find it :KEK:
      • Also, using them mid scenes might break the scene/event. It greatly depends on how the event was written so just... don't :KEK:
  • Couple of translation fixes and a videotape bugfix that I have no idea how no one ran into so far :KEK:
  • Removed the church puzzle and the need for DLC passwords and cheat passwords (the succubus one, the police old cases one, etc.)
    • If I missed any, do let me know, I plan to remove all passwords that aren't gameplay related.

Also updated in my de-facto OP
I'm making a small contribution, put in the code in the "universal_npc_menu" section the option to add or remove love and depravity for all characters. It will help with the game of those who just want to have fun or are stuck on something. It exists in SOAB and I think it would be good here too.

If you need help with more cheats I can try to help :)

Reactions: PrEzi

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I'm making a small contribution, put in the code in the "universal_npc_menu" section the option to add or remove love and depravity for all characters. It will help with the game of those who just want to have fun or are stuck on something. It exists in SOAB and I think it would be good here too.

If you need help with more cheats I can try to help :)
If you want you can also commit it to the Lokplarts git, or --- with your allowance - I can integrate it into my fork and commit it to Lokplarts work.

lordigor99

Jun 26, 2017
If you want you can also commit it to the Lokplarts git, or --- with your allowance - I can integrate it into my fork and commit it to Lokplarts work.
You can send it yourself, friend, this is a community, nothing belongs to anyone, everything belongs to everyone hahaha

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
I'm seriously confused right now. As you can see in the attachments bellow, they are playing fine for me, even on your save file.
im using the same file :D but i guess maybe its like Mmmh994 said a name changing at the unpacking soo how im going to fix that now ? turning the country to japan with japanese language ?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
im using the same file :D but i guess maybe its like Mmmh994 said a name changing at the unpacking soo how im going to fix that now ? turning the country to japan with japanese language ?
If you go into "assets/standalone_content/images/NPC/BZ/vids", what files do you have in that folder?
You can see in the attachment below how it looks for me. If you're missing that folder or you have different/missing files than it means something happened when you extracted 48.8 from the archive. You should have 168 videos in that folder

• Red Heart
Reactions: MightyNo

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
If you go into "assets/standalone_content/images/NPC/BZ/vids", what files do you have in that folder?
You can see in the attachment below how it looks for me. If you're missing that folder or you have different/missing files than it means something happened when you extracted 48.8 from the archive. You should have 168 videos in that folder
i guess i didnt said i love you the last times soo... I LOVE YOU :D yes this was the problem ty so much i really dont know in witch folder the videos was but now i checked your path and the whole BZ folder was missing i dont know how its gone missing after unpacking :D found it in the package and now it works TY !!!

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
You can send it yourself, friend, this is a community, nothing belongs to anyone, everything belongs to everyone hahaha
Thanks but even in an open community credits should be given where credits are due. So -- thank you, I will incorporate it into an commit and put your name into it :) Thats only fair and I think its the least one can do.

Now we are slowly approaching a moment, where we can cheat helluvalot out of the game (MIGHT CONTAIN GAME BREAKING STUFF e.g. if some events are scripted and assigned to "particular" love and depravity levels !!

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Is there a compressed version ? cause 15 g is a bit much to download
There is tons of content in the game, and all the videos are already in webm format with VP8 compression applied.
Yes you could maybe compress it further by using VP9 or H265 and gain maybe 15-20% without any big impact on the quality (not sure about the compatibility) but it would be really (and I mean -- REALLY) time consuming as there are literally hundreds if not thousands of videos in here. EDIT : just counted the NPC, videos and 入境 folder (each of them containing videos) and I've landed at roughly 14.865 files. Let's say -- 30% of it are images and we are still above 10k videos....

Reactions: DeMarcus16

papa_jo

Jun 2, 2020
Damn anyone got a complete save? My own complete save from 46 kinda bricked. Everything is like deconstructed except the stats.

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
so the madam give me an order Villa area- Special car transfer. but I don't know what to do with this? Where should I go and how to do this order?

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to get an update only download for the new update? Gofile is excruciatingly slow so I prefer using the rpdl torrent, would I need to wait for them to put the entire update in the torrent?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes