Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
sorry, is there a date for the upload, I have a problem with GoFile
Sorry. I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Are you asking when the full release of the 48.8 translation will be?

If that's what you're asking, the answer is: I don't know. So far there have been at least 2 bug reports per day. So once I don't get any more bug reports for a couple days, I will package the whole game and propose an actual update to the owner of this thread.

If that wasn't your question, sorry, and please clarify :D

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry. I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Are you asking when the full release of the 48.8 translation will be?

If that's what you're asking, the answer is: I don't know. So far there have been at least 2 bug reports per day. So once I don't get any more bug reports for a couple days, I will package the whole game and propose an actual update to the owner of this thread.

If that wasn't your question, sorry, and please clarify :D
sorry yes, I thought you're in charge of the thread.
I'll be waiting then. good luck to you, and no pressure (y)

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
. After the project is completed, go back to the principal to report, and then continue to watch the principal go shopping in the early morning

What time and where does the principal listed in the walkthrough go shopping early morning?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
all the videos for the squad leader miura sakura dont work any solve ?
I think that is part of the new content so I'm not as familiar with it. Could you provide a few more explanations in the form of what sequence of buttons did you click, a screenshot, etc. Also, a save file would be really helpful if you could.

EDIT: To be more precise, they work for me, so I can't really test much :D

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMarcus16

park870130

Jul 17, 2017
Lokplart
Thanks for your translate and fixing. By the way, I can't clean the hot spring even I got that. in 0.3.7. Is this also happened on your side?
1700321999676.png

And we can't do some progress for club owner's sister for hot spring scene(SVIP private room). even i delayed the event to 21:00 ~ 23:00, there just only one option remains to leaving.
1700324968180.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lokplart

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
. After the project is completed, go back to the principal to report, and then continue to watch the principal go shopping in the early morning

What time and where does the principal listed in the walkthrough go shopping early morning?
at 12:00 AM at school condior

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Lokplart
Thanks for your translate and fixing. By the way, I can't clean the hot spring even I got that. in 0.3.7. Is this also happened on your side?
View attachment 3096689

And we can't do some progress for club owner's sister for hot spring scene(SVIP private room). even i delayed the event to 21:00 ~ 23:00, there just only one option remains to leaving.
View attachment 3096858
Upon further investigation, even though those 2 seem like bugs, they aren't. It's just not explained anywhere

For the hot spring, you need to advance the owner's questline to have the button for cleaning while inside. Until then, you can clean by doing: suburbs -> hot springs -> dialogue -> help her clean/research new dishes (both help)

For the Rich Woman, you need to make sure you click "How are you?" when the time is 21:00 (9 PM) or later and before midnight. You will see that instead of leaving, she will instead stay.

Thank you for the reports :D

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
I think that is part of the new content so I'm not as familiar with it. Could you provide a few more explanations in the form of what sequence of buttons did you click, a screenshot, etc. Also, a save file would be really helpful if you could.

EDIT: To be more precise, they work for me, so I can't really test much :D
its right from the start of her not a single one appear of her videos but the other 2 ones are showing.
no matter if im late game or at the start of the game as soon im starting the questline for ministers daughter and trying to talk to the squad leader its not playing the video. Unbenannt.png

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
its right from the start of her not a single one appear of her videos but the other 2 ones are showing.
no matter if im late game or at the start of the game as soon im starting the questline for ministers daughter and trying to talk to the squad leader its not playing the video. View attachment 3098243
If you mean you are stuck in playthrough wise just talk to her 2 times then go for the minister's daughter 1ce then go back to her, help her or don't takes you to 2 routes. just follow the events and you will finish her pretty quick
If you mean you have a Tech prob woth video not playing its caused by the name of the video have changed when you unpacked or caused by the translator's end when they edited the game, ask them for a quick fix...
i didn't play the english version cause too many miss translations

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
no matter if im late game or at the start of the game as soon im starting the questline for ministers daughter and trying to talk to the squad leader its not playing the video
I'm seriously confused right now. As you can see in the attachments bellow, they are playing fine for me, even on your save file.

repoz141

Apr 10, 2021
give me full save for 48.6 pls my big villa plot are lost after I installed 48.6 version and translate patch

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes