Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
i can't seem to proceed from Nagase No Moe in the punishment under the pro bono case
You need to go to Police station -> Director General's Office -> Part-time Vigilante -> Acting as a Police Officer -> Supermarket danger.
After that you need to go to Residential Area -> Shopping mall -> Department Store

After the department store event, you can continue the training.

DarkknightDL

Sep 4, 2017
You need to go to Police station -> Director General's Office -> Part-time Vigilante -> Acting as a Police Officer -> Supermarket danger.
After that you need to go to Residential Area -> Shopping mall -> Department Store

After the department store event, you can continue the training.
Thanks! Will try

teedghj94

Apr 7, 2021
You can just turn cheats on and cheat the sh33t out of the game out... or you can use the embedded console --- just go to your room, laptop, enable cheats --- of course assuming you are using the latest QSP from Lokplart, his links to github and even the uploaded QSP etc etc you can find a few posts back.
Or do you mean "real" console cheats ? lol, just open the save in qsp save editor and modify it..... or you need to know the variables to touch.... this is not an Renpy game ;)
OOOOOH yeah duhh lol thank you cuz i was sitting here like i see console on the ui but wasnt sure if their were codes or not and as for the cheats it gets annoying clicking a zillion times for relationship points is why i was ask but ill give qsp editor a shot!

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
OOOOOH yeah duhh lol thank you cuz i was sitting here like i see console on the ui but wasnt sure if their were codes or not and as for the cheats it gets annoying clicking a zillion times for relationship points is why i was ask but ill give qsp editor a shot!
There are no codes for the console.
The console takes literal QSP statements.
For example, typing the name of a variable will show you its value.
Adding a "@" before everything turns make it actually run a line. So "@ var = 2" will change the value of "var" to 2.

You kinda need to get a bit familiar with both QSP and the game's code but once you do it can technically do almost anything

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
i can't do anything when i press save the international student (Melody)
Of course the moment I decided the translation was good enough is the moment more bugs start to get reported again. I love my karma :KEK:

Also fixed one other bug in the script itself. As a player you shouldn't see much, except the kissing video from the first option when peeking on stepmother now plays, but it could've created more bugs in future releases.
Oh, and you might need to buy all your hidden cameras again. Sorry for that one, had to be done :KEK:

Link to the updated release in my OP

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Hi, how can i get rid off this pic?
That... weird. Can you recall the sequence of buttons you pressed to get that there?

Edit: OH WAIT, is that the eye of god thingy? (I should really remove that shit from the game)
Try going to Kabukicho (the area that's only available at night from the residential area or by car) -> Eye of God (bottom left) -> Close

Last edited:
Reactions: NUNCIO and JiaMing

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
That... weird. Can you recall the sequence of buttons you pressed to get that there?

Edit: OH WAIT, is that the eye of god thingy? (I should really remove that shit from the game)
Try going to Kabikicho (the area that's only available at night from the residential area or by car) -> Eye of God (bottom left) -> Close
I dare to ask a stupid question.... what is this Eye of God sh33t ???? I havent still understood it....

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I dare to ask a stupid question.... what is this Eye of God sh33t ???? I havent still understood it....
It is... literally adware :KEK:

I spent so much time on my first playthrough thinking that hypnosis was unlocked through that shit.
That thing is actually what got me to open up the .qsp and start looking at the code.
It does, nothing. Just clutters your button menu.
And a side effect of using it on a translated version of the game is to actually mildly break the button menu, cause some of the longer texts simply don't fit.
Feels like one of those quirky things devs do when they're bored :KEK:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
LoL, And I thought I've missed something.. thanks for the clarification :D

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
After gave message to the swimming coach at Mansion, I came to her house and knowing that her husband sleep on the bench at the aprk, but when I came to her house, click on the option "knocking on the door and go in", nothing happen. I waited all day but there's no option "Have a drink" as the WT mention.

Also, I reached the end of Imperial Daughter, but still can't guide her at the swimming pool, What should i do to make it available?

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Heyo. After quite some time of bugfixes, the final version of the 48.8 is (hopefully) done. Thank you to everyone who helped with additions and bug reports.
My still remains the place where I will add little updates or bugfixes as well as the translation for the next version of the game (whenever it gets released)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
WIN (48.8 Full - Translation v0.4): - Mega

LATEST TRANSLATION RELEASE
WIN (Translation v0.5):
can I ask did i need to download the soure pack????

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
After gave message to the swimming coach at Mansion, I came to her house and knowing that her husband sleep on the bench at the aprk, but when I came to her house, click on the option "knocking on the door and go in", nothing happen. I waited all day but there's no option "Have a drink" as the WT mention.

Also, I reached the end of Imperial Daughter, but still can't guide her at the swimming pool, What should i do to make it available?
did you have the recommend of the favority or depravity for those event????

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Of course the moment I decided the translation was good enough is the moment more bugs start to get reported again. I love my karma :KEK:

Also fixed one other bug in the script itself. As a player you shouldn't see much, except the kissing video from the first option when peeking on stepmother now plays, but it could've created more bugs in future releases.
Oh, and you might need to buy all your hidden cameras again. Sorry for that one, had to be done :KEK:

Link to the updated release in my OP
thank u. and i will check if there are some new bug and i will tell u.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes