Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
can I ask did i need to download the soure pack????
You only need to download 48.8 full once. (If you downloaded it before I uploaded it there, that version is good too)
After that you can only download the .qsp files on my github every time I make a release to update the game.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo. New release is up. Pretty big change code wise.
On the player side, some places that previously had untranslated text, should be translated now.

Link to the updated release in my OP

Reactions: C00kie

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Ah sorry. I'm busy af at the moment. You can report the message that has the game update, and report it as a new update. Another uploader will take care of it.

Reactions: C00kie

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
im using the same file :D but i guess maybe its like Mmmh994 said a name changing at the unpacking soo how im going to fix that now ? turning the country to japan with japanese language ?
try chinese if that doesn't work you just have to wait for the modders or translators for a bug fix

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
You only need to download 48.8 full once. (If you downloaded it before I uploaded it there, that version is good too)
After that you can only download the .qsp files on my github every time I make a release to update the game.
can I ask how to get this ?????

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Heyo. New release is up. Pretty big change code wise.
On the player side, some places that previously had untranslated text, should be translated now.

Link to the updated release in my OP
can u make the cheat like the ver 46.6 to get everything more than it can

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
and for those who wants chinese version and downloaded but the game came up with error from the author's website i recomend the same as my 1st post, download the author's version 1st and download english version aswell, copy the qsp ( not the game just the program ) over to the chinese version and you can start up normal using the english exe but itz in chinese and no errors and easy update aswell just download for the authors website for new update and it will work fine for furture updates aswell.
i know its alot to download only have to do it 1ce and never again worries about errors from different names from files

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
u need to unlock the masion and knock down walls for training rooms and train the actress and have the 3 station girls fully trained and network over 60%

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
HI PrEzi
is there, just update from 46.6 to 48 and where I can download it.
if you are asking for the original update file

use the gofile link unless u want to wait 10 days downloading from baidu pan
ps: its not translated and password is :SOASOA
this is the only webpage where author update apart from paying sites it's in the game if you look careful enough, bookmark it if you want to keep an eye on new updates.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Ah sorry. I'm busy af at the moment. You can report the message that has the game update, and report it as a new update. Another uploader will take care of it.
Gotcha. Will do it as soon as the full uploads for the newest version are done

reactio

Apr 5, 2018
Still no luck. I'm not sure how to bring them to the stage. Do you speak to the COO from the "Big Villa Corridor" or Empire building? Either way not able to complete.

****Just got it. There was a quest with the streamer at the big villa. Take her to lunch. It opens a quest with the little sister at Empire building (3rd quest). After that was done for me, I was able to start meeting.****
How can you take her to lunch? All I can do is to have her doing indoor cleaning. I tried also to go to her apartment but nothing.

bsmprod

Sep 3, 2017
if you are asking for the original update file

use the gofile link unless u want to wait 10 days downloading from baidu pan
ps: its not translated and password is :SOASOA
this is the only webpage where author update apart from paying sites it's in the game if you look careful enough, bookmark it if you want to keep an eye on new updates.
I am not asking for full 48 version (18GB) , just 46.6 to 48 if possible, otherwise downloading every time 18+ GB is too much.
Do anyone know if and when it would be available.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I am not asking for full 48 version (18GB) , just 46.6 to 48 if possible, otherwise downloading every time 18+ GB is too much.
Do anyone know if and when it would be available.
It is tricky and nearly to impossible.
Let me explain why ;
If you used the earlier 46.6 translated version done by dspeed or some other versions, then the filenames were also changed inside of it --- making it virtually impossible to create a delta update. And on the other hand -- if the original author doesn't provide a delta update then you would need to do a delta comparison by yourself (we are talking about 14k + files) and then extract the delta by hand...

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkknightDL

bsmprod

Sep 3, 2017
It is tricky and nearly to impossible.
Let me explain why ;
If you used the earlier 46.6 translated version done by dspeed or some other versions, then the filenames were also changed inside of it --- making it virtually impossible to create a delta update. And on the other hand -- if the original author doesn't provide a delta update then you would need to do a delta comparison by yourself (we are talking about 14k + files) and then extract the delta by hand...
thanks, i understood.
is there a torrent available...

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes