Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Some body help me please :(.
You need to have the car model. For this, you need to probably open up cheat engine and freeze the hour, cause the event only happens at the photo shoot area of the empire building. go through that until it lets you make the daughter the model, it will fail, and you can hire a model. The first model is tied to getting the bounty/debt. The second is who you need.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
How do you free the girl from the prison? It's unclear what you're meant to do there. Thank you
You need to talk to the jailbreak connection --- I think it appears only once per week or so. Then they will tell you what to do, e.g. make the clothes of the warden dirty by ejaculating on her clothes during a checkup, buy a soap key, visit ward C (or A?) etc.

quoivan

Nov 1, 2016
You need to talk to the jailbreak connection --- I think it appears only once per week or so. Then they will tell you what to do, e.g. make the clothes of the warden dirty by ejaculating on her clothes during a checkup, buy a soap key, visit ward C (or A?) etc.
Thank you. It was the first bit that I couldn't seem to get. Lucked out randomly.

But now I can't seem to get all the stamps in that DUCKVIP thing? I'm missing the 7th one and the 3rd special one and it doesn't seem to work regardless of what I'm doing?
Edit: The scenes trigger but the stamps don't?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Thank you. It was the first bit that I couldn't seem to get. Lucked out randomly.

But now I can't seem to get all the stamps in that DUCKVIP thing? I'm missing the 7th one and the 3rd special one and it doesn't seem to work regardless of what I'm doing?
Edit: The scenes trigger but the stamps don't?
I'm not sure you're right in your edit. They work for me.

For 7th stamp, you need to be in the Residential Area, on a Sunday, at 8:00 (8 AM)
For 3rd special stamp, you need to be in the Night Club, on a Saturday at 2:00 (2 AM)

Both of these work correctly for me. If they still don't work for you, please give me your save file and I will try to see what's wrong

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Added Mega link for the full version to my OP for anyone interested.
Gofile decided to be really annoying and no matter when and how I try, my upload speed it under 2 MB/s so I won't be uploading it there anymore. If anyone has better luck or internet with Gofile and is willing to upload it, both me and surely other would greatly appreciate it :D

Also reported the post as a new update a couple days ago. Here's hoping the thread gets updated soon :D

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Added Mega link for the full version to my OP for anyone interested.
Gofile decided to be really annoying and no matter when and how I try, my upload speed it under 2 MB/s so I won't be uploading it there anymore. If anyone has better luck or internet with Gofile and is willing to upload it, both me and surely other would greatly appreciate it :D

Also reported the post as a new update a couple days ago. Here's hoping the thread gets updated soon :D
Thank you!

Datboiisnotme

Nov 23, 2021
1701330791129.png

What does it mean by "Insufficient point of view"? for the TV Station, I get this everytime I try and subvert the style of journalisim

quoivan

Nov 1, 2016
I'm not sure you're right in your edit. They work for me.

For 7th stamp, you need to be in the Residential Area, on a Sunday, at 8:00 (8 AM)
For 3rd special stamp, you need to be in the Night Club, on a Saturday at 2:00 (2 AM)

Both of these work correctly for me. If they still don't work for you, please give me your save file and I will try to see what's wrong
I was following the Chinese guide someone posted earlier but I got both them following your post. Thank you!

Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo.
Gave Gofile another go and it finally decided to stop shitting the can,
As such, there is now a Gofile link for the full version in my OP, if anyone's interested.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PrEzi and ott3r
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes