Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
The name of the qsp has also an impact on where the saves will be stored. Means if you have an SOAv024.qsp and then switch to - lets say -- updated version named SOAv030.qsp then even thou it is same from variables perspective (maybe e.g. some bugs fixed?) it might happen that your game won't find the "old XYZ saves" anymore and will show as if you haven't played nor saved the game at all.
And in general all the machine translations done by different authors, different approaches, different vocabularies (especially for the variables), different scripts are not cross-compatible for savegames.... Sometimes even the authors themselves do some major overhauls to their scripts thus making old saves invalid (good example is SoB in version 0.30 where the author has cleaned up his coding making old saves obsolete).
Hope my explanation has brought some light to the problems of QSP engine (and engine alone.... from a technical point of view it could be solved with some slight modifications to QSP engine, e.g. by forcing the correct additional technical enumeration to variables, or if the authors would script it with the translations in mind, but I think this is a different story... ) :)
Hey again, you explained me this, so if I rename the QSP to SOA46 will it work?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Is there any shorcut way to convert the save files? The game is too addicting, if I play from start, my health may degrade lol
One would need to find every variable in 46.6, then find it's counterpart 48.8 and give the value from the 46.6 variable to the 48.8 variable.
Which is a very tedious task for a one time use thingy. So unfortunately I won't be providing any such tool.

• Sad
Reactions: Irrfan007

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hey again, you explained me this, so if I rename the QSP to SOA46 will it work?
Probably not.... as IF you've played the other english version, the variable names have changed drastically.... But well--- try by yourself ... just... don't go in a killing spree if it doesn't work (and probably, surely --- will not ) ;-)

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
did u change the names of family members? they look weird
It might've been my fault. I changed the names of everyone in one of the early updates. But only save files started after that update have the new names.

leaf22

Aug 30, 2020
plz help me please
stuck here previous champion
Take pictures of her, return to the TV station to threaten her. When you can't trigger the meeting again, you'll have to rest at the hospital to trigger it. <---how to rest at the hospital
After Three Above's events, go to the city area and change the time to trigger her call. She'll invite you to play. Finish all her event options <-- where is city area?
that mean residential area?

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
plz help me please
stuck here previous champion
Take pictures of her, return to the TV station to threaten her. When you can't trigger the meeting again, you'll have to rest at the hospital to trigger it. <---how to rest at the hospital
After Three Above's events, go to the city area and change the time to trigger her call. She'll invite you to play. Finish all her event options <-- where is city area?
that mean residential area?
first take her picture at hot spring at 22:00 on Sunday. second yes it is the resident area

Reactions: leaf22

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Lokplart main OP has been updated, but if you have anything to add like a changelog, or dev notes; let me know.

Reactions: PrEzi
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes