• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tjtg9

Mar 14, 2024
is this game just bunch of jav video stitched together to form a story or is this custom fmv ?

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
How to start Convenience Store quest? I open the Villa and make orientation meeting but WT says: you have to goto president and take a task about airport. But she newer give me any task. She only talk to me about villa. I destroy all wall in the villa, is it the reason I can not take the task? Stuck here and I cant do any thing! Anyone know the solution?

gabap

May 24, 2020
journalism > lack of ideas, Can't get it what to do next, google translator chinese wt not helping me
Prerequisite
a) Obtaining sponsors (Empire99F Saeki Yumika(Empire Health CMO) )
b) Fighting show renewal
c) Reality show renewal
d) Sex with Aozora Hikari(School Girl)
I think one of these is missing.

How to start Convenience Store quest? I open the Villa and make orientation meeting but WT says: you have to goto president and take a task about airport. But she newer give me any task. She only talk to me about villa. I destroy all wall in the villa, is it the reason I can not take the task? Stuck here and I cant do any thing! Anyone know the solution?
I think there is some misunderstanding. The airport task will come later.
If you were able to meet Okita Anri (Empire President) at the airport, go to the "100th floor: Empire Dome" of "Empire Conglomerate'' the next day and meet her, and you should receive the convenience store task.

gabap

May 24, 2020
Help me, I can't get any fucking clue how to resolve these trying almost a day
I don't know exactly what you want to solve, but the one on the far left is a 3some between Misaki Nanami (Editor-in-chief) and Aiga Mizuki (Amateur Streamer).
>TV station>Editorial Department>Aiga Mizuki (Amateur Streamer)>❤FindMisaki Nanami (Editor-in-chief)To Taiwan.
If it doesn't work, you don't have enough Affection or Degree of Depravity.

I think the second image is a 3some between Yamagishi Aika (TV Station Director) and Hashimoto Arina (Artist), but in these cases usually Hashimoto Arina is not finished yet.
First, train Hashimoto Arina's Multi-faced ability in the Villa.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
I don't know exactly what you want to solve, but the one on the far left is a 3some between Misaki Nanami (Editor-in-chief) and Aiga Mizuki (Amateur Streamer).
>TV station>Editorial Department>Aiga Mizuki (Amateur Streamer)>❤FindMisaki Nanami (Editor-in-chief)To Taiwan.
If it doesn't work, you don't have enough Affection or Degree of Depravity.

I think the second image is a 3some between Yamagishi Aika (TV Station Director) and Hashimoto Arina (Artist), but in these cases usually Hashimoto Arina is not finished yet.
First, train Hashimoto Arina's Multi-faced ability in the Villa.
first image I need to get access to apartments, to do that I need to bang 6 girls 1 time each but Can't find 4 of the events. second and third can't unlock grey out events of Director of TV and Radio Girl

Last edited:

gabap

May 24, 2020
first image I need to get access to apartments, to do that I need to bang 6 girls 1 time each but Can't find 4 of the events. second and third can't unlock grey out events of Director of TV and Radio Girl
Regarding the leftmost part, it is as per the my previous comment.
I forget the order of the three on the right, but
1) Yamagishi Aika (TV Station Director) & Hashimoto Arina (Artist)
>Director's room, >蒙Thanks for your care♕
2) Aizawa Minami (Broadcasting Director) & Yamagishi Aika (TV Station Director)
>Powder room, >最佳Best host♟️
3) Hashimoto Arina (Artist) & Aizawa Minami (Broadcasting Director)
>Hashimoto Arina's room in Villa, >Radio interview

Regarding grayout, I think the degree of depravity is insufficient.
Yamagishi Aika seems to be finished, so maybe the other two are not enough.
Are the IdolContest and Villa events over? If you haven't already, prioritize those.

Last edited:

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Regarding the leftmost part, it is as per the my previous comment.
I forget the order of the three on the right, but
1) Yamagishi Aika (TV Station Director) & Hashimoto Arina (Artist)
>Director's room, >蒙Thanks for your care♕
2) Aizawa Minami (Broadcasting Director) & Yamagishi Aika (TV Station Director)
>Powder room, >最佳Best host♟️
3) Hashimoto Arina (Artist) & Aizawa Minami (Broadcasting Director)
>Hashimoto Arina's room in Villa, >Radio interview

Regarding grayout, I think the degree of depravity is insufficient.
Yamagishi Aika seems to be finished, so maybe the other two are not enough.
Are the IdolContest and Villa events over? If you haven't already, prioritize those.
idol+villa done

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes