• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SonOfAsia-60.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Round110

Feb 10, 2020
Just searched the whole thread, and it seems the ntr is step-mom netori and secretary prostitution (I guess netorase?)

Is there any other NTR dynamic in the game? Like is there any netorare with a girlfriend/wife figure?

• Love
Reactions: Cux and Koot123

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
Is it final version with final translation by Lokplart? Does it include walkthrough in it?

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
Great game! Is there a list or any way to get a full list of the AV stars' names please?
The game uses their actual names, except for few that are mistranslated from chinese.

Is it even compressed? I really dont want to download a 25Gb game to my low space laptop >.<
it is, it just has that much content. Further compressing might reduce the size by couple gigs, but not by that much

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
What do i need to do to start moe angel quest i dont understand shit i have to recruit a "rookie" where do i find ?

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
I downloaded the game and thought it supported my device, but then taking a closer look, I realized that I was wrong :(:WutFace:

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes