fendyfendy

Aug 27, 2020
brooo sorry.....
anyone can help me............

after i take down anri okita and daughter + hatano yui and black umberela,,,,,,
i done know again what must do it,,,

can you help me for clue what rule or WT ???
WT for next after CEO to mayor......

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I can't download it, if someone has it, could you please upload it?
I tried, but I didn't succeed, among other things, not knowing Chinese or oriental languages, it wasn't easy and the automatic translation is not complete and doesn't translate everything.

I hope someone can do it and maybe bring us this expansion/mod also translated

• Sad
Reactions: Ploplo090909

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Update on the possibility of downloading the mod: I somehow managed to register on a Chinese forum that contains a lot of material and uses a cloud system to download exclusive products for the East, including the folder/file for the Water Pack mod. The main problem was the registration, not only due to the language but also because of some mandatory data needed for successful registration. In my case, I was presented with a phrase from a well-known character from that part of the world and was required to indicate the name or provide the correct answer. I won't tell you how difficult it was to find it, but in the end, I managed to do so with some help from AI. After overcoming the first obstacle, I was able to see the complete list of various games and access them individually through a link or, more generally, in a txt format containing other links, all written in simplified Chinese. After identifying the correct download link, I finally accessed the web page where the game or the folder with the various files is physically uploaded. Clicking on download opened a window asking me to install the NetDisk program, which then leads you to the Baidu site where you need to create an account. However, the problem arose when I was asked to enter a cell number that should specifically be Chinese. In the end, I also discovered a possible guide on Reddit, but I gave up due to the many steps and complexity of the operations. In any case, I will indicate here both the forum where many other materials can be found (paradoxically, it seems to be translated into English even if only for Asian distribution and not European) as well as the link to the guide for creating an account and the procedure for installing the app to download the files, in case someone wants to give it a try.

Link Forum:

The correct answer to the mandatory question for registration is "Tian Jiangyi," but written in Chinese: "天江衣.

Link to the guide on how to register for Baidu service:

Ploplo090909

Feb 5, 2021
Update on the possibility of downloading the mod: I somehow managed to register on a Chinese forum that contains a lot of material and uses a cloud system to download exclusive products for the East, including the folder/file for the Water Pack mod. The main problem was the registration, not only due to the language but also because of some mandatory data needed for successful registration. In my case, I was presented with a phrase from a well-known character from that part of the world and was required to indicate the name or provide the correct answer. I won't tell you how difficult it was to find it, but in the end, I managed to do so with some help from AI. After overcoming the first obstacle, I was able to see the complete list of various games and access them individually through a link or, more generally, in a txt format containing other links, all written in simplified Chinese. After identifying the correct download link, I finally accessed the web page where the game or the folder with the various files is physically uploaded. Clicking on download opened a window asking me to install the NetDisk program, which then leads you to the Baidu site where you need to create an account. However, the problem arose when I was asked to enter a cell number that should specifically be Chinese. In the end, I also discovered a possible guide on Reddit, but I gave up due to the many steps and complexity of the operations. In any case, I will indicate here both the forum where many other materials can be found (paradoxically, it seems to be translated into English even if only for Asian distribution and not European) as well as the link to the guide for creating an account and the procedure for installing the app to download the files, in case someone wants to give it a try.

Link Forum:

The correct answer to the mandatory question for registration is "Tian Jiangyi," but written in Chinese: "天江衣.

Link to the guide on how to register for Baidu service:
nothing, there's no way, I've been trying for like 2 hours and no wonder if someone manages to do it, please upload it

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
If anybody wants to venture found a water park mod link apparently, it's 31.5GB and most links I found in all of the chinese forums from feimaoyun, baidu, etc (that i can't download because you need a chinese phone number) are around 31.8-32GB so it might be legit, downloading in a vm currently but download speed is extremely slow with my current setup

Last edited:

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
If anybody wants to venture found a water park mod link apparently, it's 31.5GB and most links I found in all of the chinese forums from feimaoyun, baidu, etc (that i can't download because you need a chinese phone number) are around 31.8-32GB so it might be legit, downloading in a vm currently but download speed is extremely slow with my current setup

I downloaded it, ran it through antivirus (paid avast) both compressed and uncompressed and it shows nothing out of the ordinary. I would still probably advise for others to test.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017

Thanks for your effort...but it's in untranslated Chinese right? If this could be translated into English it would be great!

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I downloaded and started the mod, but is it certain that there are new contents and girls.. because opening the 0.60 version in English the list of women is the same, unless there are more contents. And then how do you understand that the mod is present?

Then can I somehow use the translation file of version 0.60 to translate this version with the mod?

maxmax417583

Sep 10, 2022
I downloaded and started the mod, but is it certain that there are new contents and girls.. because opening the 0.60 version in English the list of women is the same, unless there are more contents. And then how do you understand that the mod is present?

Then can I somehow use the translation file of version 0.60 to translate this version with the mod?
When you go to the mountain, there is a waterpark with some event but I don't know what it adds since I can't read chinese.
You should be able to use the translation file yes with the dictionnary. Here is the Lokplart's post with all the info :
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-asia-v60-0-sonofall.177228/post-12179529

The thing is with his method is now you can't afk because after some C/C the translator site will ask you if you're a human

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes