gabap

May 24, 2020
Mod for base game players, just unpack it in your game directory and you're free to go (and yeah, change the QSP file ).

Google
OK I found where the problem might be with the rock paper scissors competition. All the files are named "猜拳A (0).webm", where A can be (A, B or C) and 0 can be (0-10). The issue is there is no variable corresponding to the letter or the number in the qsp file. I did some changes that made this part of the challenge zone work, and here they are. I took the .qsp from this post and modified it, so it should be the latest translation. The coding isn't clean by me, but it should do the job, or at least it did for me.

I think I did no other changes and hopefully didn't break anything, but if you encounter issues that weren't in the unchanged file, let me know.
I tried these QSP files, but the bug that prevents MC from becoming mayor in the Mayoral election has reoccurred.
Was the Lokplart's QSP file you used up to date?

gabap

May 24, 2020
Thank you. After all the class roster pass I unlocked the minister of education. I thought her storyline was related to the minister of urban but actually not.

I could unlock all girls cosplay except the kiss-ass one (number 2). Do you remember how?
If you talk to her at the entrance to the back door of the class room, you should be able to select "COS club appointment".
If you can't, you may not have completed her personal route.
Check to see if you have completed it by selecting "打开Open the door↑" in the Recreation room.

gabap

May 24, 2020
Does anyone know the revenge on Ma Dongmei the final part of the gangster wife storyline?
The event will not progress until you progress through the story and cooperate with Francis (Member of Parliament) so that you can enter No. 1600 in the Town house.

Reactions: DragonAJr

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
I tried these QSP files, but the bug that prevents MC from becoming mayor in the Mayoral election has reoccurred.
I would assume it is just a translated chinese qsp file, but in theory I could painstakingly look into both and try to find out if there is something wrong and what exactly. What I did is modify that file and I am quite certain I did no change to the base game with my modifications.

DragonAJr

Nov 5, 2020
For the class room girls having trouble with the good girl. Can use mcguffin but other then that unsure how to progress with her.

Jilyn

Mar 10, 2020
I used the English QSP file from this thread, then add the coast from the Chinese mod, translate it, and add 1 line in the suburb location. Nothing changed in the original code

gabap

May 24, 2020
I used the English QSP file from this thread, then add the coast from the Chinese mod, translate it, and add 1 line in the suburb location. Nothing changed in the original code
If possible, could you please confirm whether the QSP file you used was the latest v1.9?

broken_dreamer

Sep 17, 2022
You are probably missing some questline/scene from before, I don't remember exactly which ones are these, but I can look during the weekend. I would try walkthroughs first, if I were you.
I have completed Idol contest, done everything I can find with quests and characters in big villa and TV station, all characters in these 2 locations have both stats over 2500, I have done every quests linked to them.
I have checked the walkthrough several times, it said after the freshman welcome concluded, the right side of the TV station's staff home will open but no.

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
I have completed Idol contest, done everything I can find with quests and characters in big villa and TV station, all characters in these 2 locations have both stats over 2500, I have done every quests linked to them.
I have checked the walkthrough several times, it said after the freshman welcome concluded, the right side of the TV station's staff home will open but no.
'it said after the freshman welcome concluded' I think this part was a few scenes (aka more than one) so maybe you haven't finished that, but I will look into the code during the weekend.

gabap

May 24, 2020
In the first image, it says you need 4380 Relationships. I think that's a bit high.
Have you used cheats to over-inflate your Charms?
The number required here increases with your Charms.
Try lowering your Charms to 50 or less. If you have Affection and Degree of depravity above 2500 then that should do the trick.
Similarly for the second image.
If that doesn't work, try repeating all the personal events.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes