VN Ren'Py Completed Sona-Nyl of the Violet Shadows ~What Beautiful Memories~ [Final] [Liar-soft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
For some reason I was uncomfortable with the default controls of this game because the most used option to hide the UI is on the middle button instead of the right button, so I made a patch to a more common mapping.
It mods the game to map them like this:
A Auto-advance text
Right-click Toggle interface
Middle-click Toggle options screen
To use it, unpack it into the game folder.

Reactions: loliluka

godgodgodgodgod

Mar 19, 2018
The games aren't particularly connected from what I remember, the only common point is that they are steampunk. I don't think they are even the same universe. Except Forest, which if I recall, was just a fantasy acid trip referencing Alice in Wonderland and featuring a bunch of folklore characters and even that isn't connected.
Oh, They are a thousand percent in the same universe because stuff in earlier games influence the technology and developments of later games. Just the games are all in separate parts of the world so it's hard to spot sometimes.

Reactions: Nougatbit

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sona-Nyl of the Violet Shadows ~What Beautiful Memories~ [Final] [Liar-soft]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
-

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Someone here asked for the game to be updated to 1.02 to fix BGM problems, so I'll post the manual updater here since the topic starter didn't update it. It only works with version 1.00 that's currently in the first post.

To install it, unzip the attached archive into the game folder where Sona-Nyl.exe is located, and run patch_game.cmd and then patch_cleanup.cmd after checking that the game has been properly updated (displaying 1.02 (Adult) on the title screen) .

Reactions: HHævnen
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote