2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
man, i remember playing this blind, no translator agregator, and now i can finally understand the story, thank!

• Hey there
Reactions: laxxas

Em Kijo

May 21, 2017
Didn't a character or multiple characters from this cross over into "The Girl in the Red Slave Collar"?

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
New translation?

I remember playing this game years ago, around 2012, and it was already translated by someone back then. Not fully though, i think it was everything but the dialogs.

Well i'm always glad to get a full translation for a good game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so what do I do if I can't start the game and get the error Can't find RGSS202E.dll
I have a "RGSS202J.dll" is it just named incorrectly?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Now this is nostalgic, I remember playing it with google translate and I enjoyed the game, I cant believe its finally translated, thank you very much lordtoe.

Viessa can you add the "virgin" tag please?

Proof:

View attachment 1252829

And for those wondering, you can make her loose her virginity to almost any enemy but you can avoid it so a virgin run its possible.
If you don't lose any battle, don't you have sex scenes? If the only scenes are rapes if you lose a battle, then I'm not interested in seeing either one for two reasons (rape and losing a fight, I don't like either of those)

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
so what do I do if I can't start the game and get the error Can't find RGSS202E.dll
I have a "RGSS202J.dll" is it just named incorrectly?
Getting the same error myself. kind of a show stopper.

EDIT: yes, just copy RGSS202J.dll to RGSS202E.dll and that seemed to work after I installed RTP VX.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsMarie

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
If you don't lose any battle, don't you have sex scenes? If the only scenes are rapes if you lose a battle, then I'm not interested in seeing either one for two reasons (rape and losing a fight, I don't like either of those)
Mostly is rape over defeat but there are some normal scenes and also some scenes involving other characters, also once she gets corrupted she can walk naked or topless and has some spicy situacions on the city.

Oct 31, 2017
I get files missing errors when starting. Reinstalled the rtp but still got it. Now it says some umeplus gothic font is missing. Grabbing that and throwing it into the game folders doesnt help

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
having a bit of an issue with colleting monster materials. Maybe I need to find or do something, but I have already beaten a crap ton of monsters, and none of them are dropping materials needed to make the spellbooks. What should I do?

[EDIT] nvm......seems like the script before forgot about the monster drops. Now I have to start the game all over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: tspara
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes