• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ahh yes, that's what we need in a corruption based game. The ability to not understand what the fuck is happening due to the shitty attempt at a MTL.
Also OP can you please put [MTL] in the thread title in the future please.

Reactions: flynn0426

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
So it doesn't really end virgin in the previous game or she lost before the start of 2 and after the first game

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Were you thinking this was a sequel to Sonia and the Hypnotic City? Because that's where my brain went when I saw this game pop up in Latest Updates. Got real excited for a second (even though Hypnotic City is basically a VN on rails, the art and scenes were solid IMO)

This one's a sequel to Sonia and the Lusting Village. I haven't played the first Lusting Village game or this second one yet. Just downloaded both though, may as well check them out for research purposes

Sonia and the Lusting Village

No I did mean this. I played this for a while. Seems higher quality than this that's for sure. The art in the first one pops this one it's so flat. Idk.

Reactions: BobaTheOrc

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Don't know why but the art looks better in the first game than this one. Still gonna play since I did like the first one
Agreed. It seems the artist changed for that game or the old one changed his artstyle drastically.
All in all the art in the first game looked more juicy in the details imo.

Edit: Yeah the artist changed. I mean the CGs are not bad but the first one was better.

rainey91

Sep 24, 2017
To get the 7th orichalcum,you need to unlock the evil kid zone(next to rotten village full of men,to the right) and there you need to bring a book to the shy kid on the bottom of the map.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Agreed. It seems the artist changed for that game or the old one changed his artstyle drastically.
All in all the art in the first game looked more juicy in the details imo.

Edit: Yeah the artist changed. I mean the CGs are not bad but the first one was better.
That's really lame though. The main draw of games from the same circle is generally the artwork/style.
If that can't even be kept mostly consistent, then there is, in the same sense, generally little reason to go for a game based off older work. Especially in these types of games where gameplay is an afterthought.

Haven't played this one yet (just the first one a while back), but just comparing screencaps of both, I must agree with the statements here. Artwork in the first game was better.
CG's were more vibrant, closer to VN level CG, compared to this one.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I can't even figure out how to play the game. The first one was straightforward. This one feels like it's much more confusing.

Reactions: slowman

valderpth

Apr 3, 2021
does anyone can give a list on where to get orichalcum ?? still stuck at 6 with the evil kid zone one ....

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote