Collection Others Sonken Game Collection [v2024-04-09] [Sonken Games]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Are the links for Mini Club the most up to date in OP? I feel like there was more content the last time I downloaded a few months back...
You're right, the one in the OP is outdated, the most recent version was shared here but sadly is no longer available.
But don't worry, I downloaded it back then so here you go:

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
This guy had way more games than these two on kemono. Did they fail the R7 filter? I don't think any of his games break it explicitly...

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I dont really get how to get the scenes in the Lost Ones, any help?
When you unlock the potion, you throw it at an enemy by having it selected and pressing E. When it hits them they will change their pose. At that point run up and press CTRL. The animation is random.

waba booey

Oct 11, 2021
I'm also getting this error; figured it out. Download the .dll from here . Get the x32 bit version, as it'll work with the game. Extract, place it in the game folder, then it should run.
By "... the game folder..." I'm assuming you mean where the .exe file is? If you do, it didn't seem to work; I also tried this with the 120 version.

Frego69420

Jul 16, 2020
Does anyone know or have a full save on "the lost ones", spent an entire day unlocking everything and I don't want to do it again to get the scenes

Reactions: Mistervd

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
Im honestly confused as to what to do in the lost ones. People are talking about a gallery and all i can find is the first two maps.

richter_gray

Jan 14, 2019
Im honestly confused as to what to do in the lost ones. People are talking about a gallery and all i can find is the first two maps.
You access the gallery from an obelisk in your room and move to other maps by reaching the edge of the current map... everything is quite unpolished and buggy though.

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
You access the gallery from an obelisk in your room and move to other maps by reaching the edge of the current map... everything is quite unpolished and buggy though.
Maybe i downloaded the wrong version from OP, because there is no obelisk in the room, and ive searched ever inch and i can only go from the room, to the first map, to the little cove with the faceless creature OR up top to the second map. Then there is no way to progress. I also cant defeat anything either.

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Maybe i downloaded the wrong version from OP, because there is no obelisk in the room, and ive searched ever inch and i can only go from the room, to the first map, to the little cove with the faceless creature OR up top to the second map. Then there is no way to progress. I also cant defeat anything either.
The link in the main post is outdated. Download from this link instead

Release version:

TrulyTired

Jul 26, 2018
Is the lost one's gallery complete? I'm missing one of the animations from the teleporting hole-face woman.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
There was an update on the 8th for Lost Ones and the game was small enough that I just reuploaded it, not sure what was fixed but here it is:

Dec/08/2023Bug fixes
一部の敵の挙動を修正し、攻撃を回避しやすくしました。
ミニマップのバグを修正しました。
Feel free to update the front page too I guess, not really sure who to prod for that.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes