Collection Others Sonken Game Collection [v2024-04-09] [Sonken Games]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
So I made the red potion but after a while I died and I lost access to it. Now I can't find any more ingredients for me to remake it... how am I supposed to progress?

Nov 22, 2021
So I made the red potion but after a while I died and I lost access to it. Now I can't find any more ingredients for me to remake it... how am I supposed to progress?
it should still be there. Just hit W and it will switch back to it. When you die it switches to empty had but the red potion is still available. W to switch items so it will bring the potion back XD

Reactions: Kinrad

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
For Lost Ones, the save point is your starting location and there's another one on the opposite bottom of the map with the boobie worm things. You don't start with any weapons, you kind of just have to avoid enemies until you find the ingredients for one.

For the alternative animations from my experience it's just random, one animation (the first one usually) is common while the second one tends to be rarer, but just keep stunning them and going through it and you'll eventually get it.

Yeah it seems those are just previews of the update that's gonna come eventually to Dlsite. So we can just wait for the small lust update
Okay good, I liked Small Lust more than the club so I'm looking forward to the update too.

adsgvf

Nov 25, 2017
miniclub is also getting some updates soon. and theres a christmas games in the works, i think

nhav456

Jul 18, 2018
small lust is updated now. and I literally tried to buy points so i can buy and support the game, but dlsite's payment is quite a pain...

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes