Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo.jpg

Overview:
The first installment of the series, this particular game follows Oda Nanami who is a new freshman in high school. However on the first day, she ends up in an accident in which a senior student from the school comes to her rescue. Ever since that meeting with Matsubara Yuna, Nanami just cannot get her mind off of her and later decides to join the student council. But one day…Nanami catches Yuna doing something very strange, while also calling out Nanami’s name.

Original Title: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo
Alias: A Kiss For The Petals
Installment: 1
Developer: Sei Mikaeru Joshi Gakuen
Publisher: MangaGamer
VNDB:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Note: I have mistakenly named the game wrong. Remove the Deatta Koro no Omoide ni from it. I was working on these at once and must have put game 1 into side story 2 and vice versa. Be assured, they are the right games. Just wrong name.

Installation:

Download:
- - - -

Torrent (Contains all)
COLLECTION

85268_HANA_2018-03-03_02-12-19.png 85266_HANA_2018-03-03_02-09-30.png 85267_HANA_2018-03-03_02-10-10.png Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo.jpg

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Christ. Look at all those sequels! There's 17 of these things? Dayum. XD
All vanilla yuri, eh? Oh well. Too lovey-dovey for me.
But man, I wish some of the games I liked had this many sequels. Even those that have quite a few don't have this many. No love for my depravities. :FeelsBadMan: :p

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
I was under the impression that the games that are published by MangaGamer were also decensored by them...
Did I miss something ?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I was under the impression that the games that are published by MangaGamer were also decensored by them...
Did I miss something ?
A lot of games that come right from Japan will not have uncensored versions. They will translate the game and such.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
MangaGamers versions are renpy ports and there is 3 games( ), while the 1-10 is fan translations. It makes sense to put the 1-10 in the same thread then separate threads for the MangaGamer ports.

I find the programmers blog quite interesting:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
They won’t be in the same thread

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Well that's kinda excessive to have them listed separately.. and I agree with Nam654/@H△G on the other post, or at least have one that includes all. (or people can go checkout 4chan/u/ for that instead of 10+ separate threads)
@Ryahn just a question (and it's a personal opinion of course): wasn't better create a unique thread for all of these games? Like someone made for the Sakura games? (Winged Cloud, not the other)

Still, thanks for all of these!
Interesting Read:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I discussed it internally with fellow staff. We all felt that they needed to be separate. Each game may be the same but will separate support.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
It's nice to have a list... at least on the 1st one.

1. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo / A Kiss for the Petals [you are here]
3. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata to Koibito Tsunagi / A Kiss for the Petals - Joined in Love with You
4. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Itoshisa no Fotogurafu / A Kiss for the Petals - The Beloved Photograph
5. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata o Suki na Shiawase / A Kiss for the Petals - The Joy of Loving You
6. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite / A Kiss for the Petals - A Kiss Whispered to the Lips
7. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru Chū / A Kiss for the Petals - I Want Your Sweet Enchanting Kisses
8. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Tenshi no Hanabira Zome / A Kiss for the Petals - Dyed with an Angel's Petals
9. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chū / A Kiss for the Petals - Sweet Grown-up Kisses
11. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Mikaeru no Otome-tachi / A Kiss for the Petals - Maidens of Michael
12. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Atelier no Koibito-tachi / A Kiss for the Petals - Lovers of the Atelier
13. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Shirayuki no Kishi / A Kiss for the Petals - Snow White's Knight [No english patch/release]
14. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata ni Chikau Ai / A Kiss for the Petals - My Sworn Love for You [No english patch/release]
15. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Deatta Koro no Omoide ni / A Kiss for the Petals - Remembering How We Met
16. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Hajimete Deatta Ano Hi Kara / A Kiss for the Petals - The Day we First Met (Remembering How We Met +H scenes) [No english patch/release]

PepsiMax14

Dec 23, 2017
It's nice to have a list... at least on the 1st one.

1. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo / A Kiss for the Petals [you are here]
3. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata to Koibito Tsunagi / A Kiss for the Petals - Joined in Love with You
4. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Itoshisa no Fotogurafu / A Kiss for the Petals - The Beloved Photograph
5. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata o Suki na Shiawase / A Kiss for the Petals - The Joy of Loving You
6. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite / A Kiss for the Petals - A Kiss Whispered to the Lips
7. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru Chū / A Kiss for the Petals - I Want Your Sweet Enchanting Kisses
8. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Tenshi no Hanabira Zome / A Kiss for the Petals - Dyed with an Angel's Petals
9. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chū / A Kiss for the Petals - Sweet Grown-up Kisses
11. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Mikaeru no Otome-tachi / A Kiss for the Petals - Maidens of Michael
12. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Atelier no Koibito-tachi / A Kiss for the Petals - Lovers of the Atelier
13. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Shirayuki no Kishi / A Kiss for the Petals - Snow White's Knight [No english patch/release]
14. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata ni Chikau Ai / A Kiss for the Petals - My Sworn Love for You [No english patch/release]
15. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Deatta Koro no Omoide ni / A Kiss for the Petals - Remembering How We Met
16. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Hajimete Deatta Ano Hi Kara / A Kiss for the Petals - The Day we First Met (Remembering How We Met +H scenes) [No english patch/release]
Appreciate it!

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Absolutely loved the first game! The 2nd couple however had no buildup at all.
I am gonna try the 3rd one now.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
^FWIW I always thought the early games were the weakest in the series. The writing improves rather noticeably in the later ones.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
^FWIW I always thought the early games were the weakest in the series. The writing improves rather noticeably in the later ones.
Going through the 3rd one, although superior to the 2nd, it still doesn't hold a candle to the first in terms of writing(could be the translation is weaker too). If the beginning of a relationship is rushed and unrealistic that is something that cannot be fixed in sequels no matter how much the writing improves. So the original game for each couple is make or break for me.