• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
salut davy

hello davy

je vais tester ton jeux

I gona test your game

en image les rendues on l'aire bien a voir le game play

Lets see how game's works
J'ai commencé le projet par des dessins pour finalement passer à la 3D. Je retravaille sur des images 3D moches du début de l'histoire.
I started the project with drawings to finally move to 3D. I'm reworking on ugly 3D images from the beginning of the story.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
when we arrive at the station where we discover lisa, there is a small problem since no matter which door we choose, she's inside but if she is in one room, she cannot be in the other

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
J'ai commencé le projet par des dessins pour finalement passer à la 3D. Je retravaille sur des images 3D moches du début de l'histoire.
I started the project with drawings to finally move to 3D. I'm reworking on ugly 3D images from the beginning of the story.
Can you post your 2D drawings? I love that.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
ghost Thanks for your work here on F95, Asking a favor. Could you put the APK download more evident in your posts?

BaasB
I downloaded it thinking it was for PC. I'll ask the dev or a mod to post the same on the OP.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavyCroquette

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Translation....(Well I'm not sure why a French title is being used, if the site is English)
La Fille de la Zone = The Zone Girl

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Bonjour, tout le monde. J'aurais besoin de votre aide pour répondre à un petit sondage sur l'évolution de mon jeu.
Hello, everyone. I need your help to answer a little survey about the evolution of my game.

Only patrons can vote in Patreon polls, and this is way too early (way too many, if not most, games that get only to this point end up abandoned.) I would myself answer "as many as possible as soon as possible." Teasing and blueballing sucks.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Only patrons can vote in Patreon polls, and this is way too early (way too many, if not most, games that get only to this point end up abandoned.) I would myself answer "as many as possible as soon as possible." Teasing and blueballing sucks.
For the next update, I feel like I'm spending more time doing sex scenes than working on the story... Especially since it's complex, I hope it comes across in English .

Reactions: Kassan06969
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes