VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sophie [v0.5] [SerahArt3D]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
Stop being so negative and shitty to people who are making games. I guarantee nobody that's complaining about art or subject matter has ever made anything and had the balls to put it out there. If you don't like it, then find something you do. Imagine yourself putting time into something and working on it. You probably can't because you are a sucker of energy.

3r1z0

Nov 25, 2020
Never mind the art, I'm actually hoping there's an MTL version so I can figure out the story.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I may have failed a SAN check or few looking through those preview images, unable to tear my eyes away from the squamous blasphemies unfolding before my protesting eyes...
:WutFace:
brb gibbering in corner

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I may have failed a SAN check or few looking through those preview images, unable to tear my eyes away from the squamous blasphemies unfolding before my protesting eyes...
:WutFace:
brb gibbering in corner
LOL! Does Cthulhu show up in this game?

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Wax people/aliens will try to fuck you. Be careful or you may lose your humanity. A new Wax Soul game.
(Did i get it right without readin any game description?)

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Stop being so negative and shitty to people who are making games. I guarantee nobody that's complaining about art or subject matter has ever made anything and had the balls to put it out there. If you don't like it, then find something you do. Imagine yourself putting time into something and working on it. You probably can't because you are a sucker of energy.
Dev can't make every one happy and opinions differ, but honest feedback can be like literal gold even when it comes in exaggerated joke form.

I probably spent 300+ hrs making, rigging, painting textures, skinning, and animating my own characters in Blender for one of my first games. Let's just say I learned my lesson from the comments and have both empathy for the Dev and gratitude and deep appreciation for those who take the time to express themselves and their opinions.

Reactions: Lussuria

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Ridiculous that "kink shaming" is a rule on this site, but I bet pedo wouldn't be allowed (not lolli.) I mean making it clear the girl (or boy) was say 10, but other evil shit like bestiality is allowed.

Burnituppp

Mar 7, 2018
I honestly like the art. At first it seemed odd, but only because it's not what is "the usual". I look forward to seeing what this game can be.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, not bad start. There may be some minor spelling here and there. I am looking forward how the developer's story for this game.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Art is way too bad.
Well, i cannot complain about the art work. If it is how the developer vision of the game, it seems good. I am aware some rather have a nice clear image. There are other games that are not as clear. Also may have to keep in mine that some are trying to get use to the graphic program to do their art as well.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Interesting game. The visuals are unusual. But this is what makes it even more interesting to me. Keep it up and keep it coming.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes