VN Ren'Py Sophie's World Hot Summer [v0.02] [Arky]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

garyH

May 25, 2017
Love the brother/sister aspect but the boyfriend, train molester, and kid she's tutoring give the strong impression it's just going to turn into her being a whore for every cock in the game, especially with the kinetic tag making it all unavoidable.
The game looks good, but it seems it's not a game relevant to my interests, so I'll simply say keep up the good work and good luck with your game.

Reactions: seja10 and arkypoub

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
arkypoub Since you have a textbox opacity slider, it'd be a good idea to add a text outline slider, or just add a text outline by default. Here's an example of what the text looks like with a 2-pixel outline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, the text is much easier to read, especially colored text and white text against light backgrounds/images. The text outline is unobstructive, unlike a textbox, and makes using the hide button almost entirely unnecessary.

Love the game, please keep up the great work.
Renpy documentation is really pretty bad but it will be up next update. And it's really much better, that was a great input, thx! I will add it to my universal mod I'm using for every renpy game now. (y) ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TsubameYui
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote