Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well I found it.
But I don't have extras.
My preference screen doesn't look like that.
I don't know why it doesn't work for you.
Maybe because I went for a full download instead of just an update. Either way, seems lots is missing.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And guess it did send the second one. This bloody site been glitchy with sending pics all evening.
Interesting, why do you have the "extras on" in the preferences when you don't have the .rpa... Anyway. I kind of figured it out. Load a save and it should show up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Interesting, why do you have the "extras on" in the preferences when you don't have the .rpa... Anyway. I kind of figured it out. Load a save and it should show up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, so it is one of those that is invisible before going into the game. Interesting, but yes, seems like it worked. Thank you.

Reactions: Talothral

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
And I noticed the ShaddyModda thingy in the main menu is missing too.
The walkthrough toggle only shows once you've started or loaded a game. Will have to put a check for the extras toggle, in case you don't have it. Thought there was one there already, but I didn't exactly look for it either. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: JenMistress

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Not sure if this helps or not, but ShaddyModda has a note on the OP about deleting and Shaddymod folder you might have before installing the new day 32 mod
Ramagar thanks for your reply. As per my original post I did delete the ShaddyMod folder so still a bit lost. I have also tried to run the game with and without the the mod and still no luck. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ramagar thanks for your reply. As per my original post I did delete the ShaddyMod folder so still a bit lost. I have also tried to run the game with and without the the mod and still no luck. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Only thing I can think is to delete the mod and redownload it. But I am sure you have done that already

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Scorched earth? Redownload everything and start anew?
i had the crash on loading my current save bug; and all the auto saves. opened a day 10 save that i had forgotten about, it worked. and i got to enjoy all the background stuff i had glossed over or straight up missed... so for me, it was a good experience. and after i finished it, the 'new' save at the end opened fine, so fingers crossed...

Reactions: HornyyPussy

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
forgot you also need to delete all the day*.rpy/rpyc files from the game folder as well. so that may be the issue.

Jun 22, 2020
Hey man Love your mods for AVNs but for few days now games that were ported by Wills747 saves doesn't work and can't save anything. Will this issue be fixed in the future?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote