Others Completed Sorceress End [v1.0] [Darkred333]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
xzyOuf.jpg

Overview:
This game contains strong sexual and interspecies content. All characters depicted are 18+.

Test your minesweeper skills. Help a Sorceress navigate through a monster infested tomb, avoiding being captured and becoming their seedbed.

A minesweeper roguelike style game, with a twist, position well and get upgrades to manage with enemy skills affecting the terrain. Featuring fully animated scenes.

CONTROLS:
Mouse, that's all!
alt+enter to toggle fullscreen.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-08
Release Date: 2022-06-07
Developer: Darkred333 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Average Session: 1 Hour
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

HuYFC+.jpg Qw01nS.jpg VAMIGF.jpg YGmZij.jpg Ou3xs8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Siphonapteron

May 15, 2018
Tried this one out. A major quirk is that when you step on a new square, you can't see what number is there until you step off of it, so it can be helpful to leave spaces next to 0 squares open to have somewhere to safely retreat to. Until the slime levels show up. Then you need to reveal all the 0 squares as soon as possible so the slime will be more likely to obscure them instead of squares with other numbers on them.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
There's something weird, is her face supposed to cover the tile so the player doesnt know the number underneath? Or am I doing something wrong?
[EDIT]
The two messages above were added while I was typing...

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
There's something weird, is her face supposed to cover the tile so the player doesnt know the number underneath? Or am I doing something wrong?
[EDIT]
The two messages above were added while I was typing...
We were too fast eheh

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes