4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 4, 2017
If you read the previous posts, the Dev has stopped developing this game and it seems that he is about to decide between two others that he has in mind or started (I'm not sure). The truth is that surely this game will not have future updates.
oh yeah i just meant if there are any updates on the new games.

Reactions: BlasKyau

wowzer82

Apr 3, 2021
Hello all! I am not dead, all good :)
About SoS Haven..... And why I stopped and disappear for a very long time...
First - it's not about patreons at all, I really appreciate any help, thanks for all who supported me!!, but more when that, I want to make a really good game.
Second - To be honest - I just got that the way how I create that game (technically) and whats the actual meaning of the story (and where it all goes) is totally scuffed and just not right. Plus, the design of the characters, animations and etc. is make me alot of troubles to work with. Only way to fix all that was to just create a new game from the srcatch. I had no time for trying to continue that bulky project, so I switched on real life problems. At least I solve my problems in real life now... xD
Third - why I am here again? I WANT to create a good game, and I found the idea thats is really good and fun! It's only in my head for now, but very soon I will start to making all the stuff. And who liked my 'Perverted story on the island with naked cute girls' will absolutly love that new one. God, its sooo interesting!~

Yes, sorry for abandoning SoS haven project, I hope you will like my new game :)

P.S.: I get that planing new updates for specific dates is really harsh and problematic. I'm not gonna do it again. Maybe I will finish new update in 2 weeks, or in 3 months. It's better just do all proprely without hurry. That's it.

P.S.S: SoS haven might be continued in the future. It depends..

Thanks all!

Thanks for the update! Good luck, and hoping you keep the pubes in your newer games!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes