4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
I was going to write "should we assume the game is dead?".
I think the dev gave up on the project since he didn't gather enough subs on patreon. I hope he continues because the game was simple but fun and different.
Yeah, game is great, and I hope that dev figures out his financial situation and continues working on the game. I have to assume that he has financial issues since he raged over patreon support. It takes years to get following, can't do it over night while the game is on the first draft of ver 0.3. I mean he is either in financial trouble or he is a kid who has no clue about how long it takes to make it in any walk of life. If he sticks with it eventually it will kick off. Westy is collecting over 17k a month on SS alone but he is at it over a year now hitting the target with every update. On the other hand NaughtyRoad with about 3 years of dev time figured out how to sell that eventually something will happen in the game and crated a cult following without actually delivering yet. In either case no one made it over night.
Hopefully this game continues

orangecat1

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Hello all! I am not dead, all good :)
About SoS Haven..... And why I stopped and disappear for a very long time...
First - it's not about patreons at all, I really appreciate any help, thanks for all who supported me!!, but more when that, I want to make a really good game.
Second - To be honest - I just got that the way how I create that game (technically) and whats the actual meaning of the story (and where it all goes) is totally scuffed and just not right. Plus, the design of the characters, animations and etc. is make me alot of troubles to work with. Only way to fix all that was to just create a new game from the srcatch. I had no time for trying to continue that bulky project, so I switched on real life problems. At least I solve my problems in real life now... xD
Third - why I am here again? I WANT to create a good game, and I found the idea thats is really good and fun! It's only in my head for now, but very soon I will start to making all the stuff. And who liked my 'Perverted story on the island with naked cute girls' will absolutly love that new one. God, its sooo interesting!~

Yes, sorry for abandoning SoS haven project, I hope you will like my new game :)

P.S.: I get that planing new updates for specific dates is really harsh and problematic. I'm not gonna do it again. Maybe I will finish new update in 2 weeks, or in 3 months. It's better just do all proprely without hurry. That's it.

P.S.S: SoS haven might be continued in the future. It depends..

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2020
hey, OrangeCat1,

Hello all! I am not dead, all good :)

glad to hear from you and knowing everything is well, OC1

Yes, sorry for abandoning SoS haven project, I hope you will like my new game :)

SoS is based on a solid plot; it's a good and entertaining story — besides, I guess it to be the dream of a bunch of dudes (me included). ;)
I also believe peeps truly liked it; the reason you got favourable posts from several members.

P.S.: I get that planing new updates for specific dates is really harsh and problematic. I'm not gonna do it again. Maybe I will finish new update in 2 weeks, or in 3 months. It's better just do all proprely without hurry. That's it.
regarding that: take your time and do things on your pace, mate.

thanks for SoS. i wish you the very best, OC1;
cheers.

orangecat1

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
thanks for SoS. i wish you the very best, OC1;
cheers.
Thank you!!

SoS is based on a solid plot; it's a good and entertaining story — besides, I guess it to be the dream of a bunch of dudes (me included). ;)
I also believe peeps truly liked it; the reason you got favourable posts from several members.
My new game is all about it ;) You will love the whole idea and the plot of the game - 1000% (it's harem game, ofc), Just wait))

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
leave Patreon, make the girls actual school ages (younger), work with an easy to use engine like Koikatu - profit on other pay sites (Patreon sucks the fun of any creativity with their dumb laws to please share holders who apparently believe incest will lead people to fuck their own family members in real life)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
any updates?
If you read the previous posts, the Dev has stopped developing this game and it seems that he is about to decide between two others that he has in mind or started (I'm not sure). The truth is that surely this game will not have future updates.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes