• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Soul Saver.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

vvrusanov

Jul 20, 2017
Hmm, some people saying what this game need grind, but for me is not so, cleared for 1.5 hours with poison sword and only attack upgrade, not hard at all. Mechanics is simple - you defense until enemy get tired and go crush him. Poison helps against tough enemies and amulet of heal help from enemy poison and simply not lost hp at every battle. The game is short, but has good gallery.

Reactions: tarata

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
Thank you mate!! Now my soul can finally be saved despite that I still have some regrets lol xD

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
Think that what the overview means is female knight maybe, as in japanese female knight and horsewoman are the same.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I mean tbf in most European languages the word for "knight" literally means "rider" or "horseman" (Ritter, chevalier, caballero etc.) - the English one is unusual in that it's derived from the German knecht, "servant" (compare Landsknecht, "servant of the land/realm") as a descriptive legacy of the class having originated as the armed retinues of the landowning aristocracy. Also the Anglo-Saxon/Scandinavian military tradition of such household troops-cum-trusted-servants (huscarl) having been mounted elite infantry rather than cavalry there, before the Normans rolled in. (The Slavic knyaz "chieftain, prince, lord" - spelled knez in the South Slavic ones - is instead derived from the ancient Proto-Germanic root for "king" and various mutations thereof, kuningasz.)

Last edited:

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
them dick won't be that hard if they aren't alive
Rigor mortis (Latin: rigor "stiffness", and mortis "of death"), or postmortem rigidity, is the third stage of death. It is one of the recognizable signs of death, characterized by stiffening of the corpse caused by chemical changes in the muscles postmortem.

Pretty sure female horseman is still horseman
H O R S E P E R S O N

• Haha
Reactions: dd777 and Zippix

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Pretty sure "horsewoman" is a real term because I'm positive I see historian use it all the time ("X was a famous horsewoman" etc.).

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
The heroine's character design, and the drawing style, is all what this game is worth for.
I giggled when i realized that the first selectable action in battle is not even the attack command. Just giving for granted that getting defeated is the priority of the player.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
rouge_g Are scenes game over rape? I'm asking cause i hate this system.
There's a unique scene to losing to each enemy type, and it's definitely not consensual. But you always reset back to the teleport stone and keep your progress, be it upgrade points or gold, etc.

Thing is, there's a bit of balance to it, because the MC's job is to 'save' good guy knights by boning their petrified bodies. She's not asking permission either, so it's reverse rape technically. It's more morally ambiguous than your typical game over rape fantasy RPG, because all parties involved accept sex is the main currency in the dungeons. The fallen knights that MC 'saves' are all dead in the positions they died in, getting boned by the end boss.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
When I upgrade weapons or armor nothing happens to my gear.
Not that it seems to be needed.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
As furry trash, I too am disappointed by the misleading use of the term "horsewoman".
That is the correct term of a woman on horseback. I don't know how anyone could misunderstand that. There is no bestiality tag and no mention of centaurs or any other anthropomorphic horses.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes