README Source Filmmaker "SFM" Creators List [2020-04-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I'm a little confused. I go into the spreadsheet and try to copy some of the Archive or f95 links to my clipboard, but when I try to go to them it shows me An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. And yes, I understand that links may not work as intended, but again, I'm confused.

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
Does anyone have his file? He's always switching from Mega and it's hard to download all his content.

Oh, and would anyone here also have something of this artist? He has the entire file for sale on a website.

KEKDOOM

May 10, 2020
Rastafarian also has a fanbox- and a pixiv under his name.

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
Rastafarian also has a fanbox- and a pixiv under his name.

I know, but it is paid and I want the entire collection.
That's why I came looking for here. It would be of great help a post with the complete collection just like I saw in the topics.

Blademaster15

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone have a full CHOBIxPHO collection? Link:
Their 3D models are great, but all that's available are incomplete comics and previews.

thatslife

May 30, 2020
Wonder of there'd be an easy way to also have the primary genres/fetishes of each artist too?
That does sound like a great idea. Even looking in the the thread themselves, it's sometimes hard to know how the content in the videos would actually be (e.g. rough, erotic etc)

Reactions: JackH13

omegahunter

Jan 17, 2020
Can there be a hero for which is Winterfell. Ive tried using Yiff but the files not in folders or from mega are incredibly hard to download due network errors and there are some i am really interested like 2B ones and Ayane... i don't know if this is the correct place to make a request if not then please let me know where...

Reactions: quauwdsi

KEKDOOM

May 10, 2020
Jerid_Oiso makes some great Final Fantasy and DOA animations-

Status
Not open for further replies.