README Source Filmmaker "SFM" Creators List [2020-04-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
Hey, you missed one guys
I couldnt find any of his stuff except trailers, i have no idea is it good or bad but i rly wanna know :)

shadow-heavy

Jan 10, 2018
hello guys. can someone open a request for me?
I don't have the function to do it.

mizuchi321

Jan 24, 2020
Raxastake's MEGA link seems to be broken, downloading files stops at 99% and when I refresh the page it goes

"
Your file was not found"

any chance in fixing it?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I'll be adding about 50-80 new creators soon when I have the time to check for duplicates and other conditions, I'll include any on the comment section that isn't already on my list.
Turns out that after removing the duplicates, it's just about 30 or so. I'm gonna add all the alternate links, edit and post in a few hours when it is done. I'll also add any of the ones shared in the comments that aren't in the main list or this one.
12.png

Reactions: Maleficent and rf96

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Since the BBCode from Xenforo is kinda mental after a few good 117k characters, I've decided to just use a Google Spreadsheet to keep my mental sanity.

I know some people don't like to use Google, but, you don't really have to log-in to view the list or share with others. It's easier for me to edit and maintain and has better search functions.

The creators I added were these ones, I kinda forgot to compile their names, so just use this for reference, plus a few other ones you guys shared.
1586810751869.png

Pinzuu

Nov 18, 2019
I know i keep asking for updated links, but is there a new link for Sable Serviette? Also Slippery T?

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone have a collection of Dezmall links? His 3D works are pretty long and they are all quality.

Anzi

Jun 24, 2017
Could you guys recommend few artists that makes animations with focus on fast pounding/thrusting, someone like Rocheste Dorm or BlackjrXIII?

doggbound

Dec 22, 2016
Any links to grand_cupido archives from his patreon. I tried yiff and their locked behind paywalls. If anyone has them I'd really appriciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.