Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
So like, what's new?? I can't find any new content and my last save was from ver 9.0
Try to reload the save again. It happened to me as well, i loaded my save and it looked like there is no new content, when i looked at the characters, so i reloaded it and it was there.

Reactions: LLol1231

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
How to use cheats? can somebody explainme ?
Go to the game folder, find a folder named renpy, open it, and then in it open a folder named common. Now find a file named 00console.rpy (dont mistake it for 00console.rpyc), now open it and find this:

# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

rewrite the False after = to True. Then close the file and save it when asked. Now you can use cheats. Or you can just download the file i attached and replace with it the original (in the common folder).
One last thing, you will have to do this every time there is a new version of the game, if you would like to use cheats.

Reactions: oapami and KCPTCG

Yoshikagekira13

Feb 3, 2024
Go to the game folder, find a folder named renpy, open it, and then in it open a folder named common. Now find a file named 00console.rpy (dont mistake it for 00console.rpyc), now open it and find this:

init -1500 python:

config.console = False

rewrite the False after = to True. Then close the file and save it when asked. Now you can use cheats. Or you can just download the file i attached and replace with it the original (in the common folder).
One last thing, you will have to do this every time there is a new version of the game, if you would like to use cheats.
Thanks

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sovereign [v0.10.0] [Zinikis Production] - Compressed

Win/Linux [280 MB]
- - - -

Mac [266 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Sovereign-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

init -1500 python:

config.console = False

instead of all of this, just use unren (in my signature) and pick enable the commandline console.
and/or use universal renpy mod to modify variables using a slick gui.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2019
So what's the level of choice in this game? As someone who has womb tattoos as a major fetish but piercings as a MAJOR turnoff, the cover image gives me very mixed feelings lmao. I don't really expect any choices of what to do with the girls (specifically a choice of piercing them or not) and searching the thread doesn't give me any answers, but if there is, please let me know because I will definitely put it on my watch list and let it cook for a few more updates if so.

Devil_uk

Jul 27, 2021
I'll keep reposting this better cheat guide as comments always seem to ask how, and the other posts don't give as much detail;

You need to edit the 00console.rpy file in the Renpy subfolder of the game.

Use notepad etc and fine the line "config.console = False" change this to "config.console = True" and then save it.

Then in game you can press Shift+O to open the console and type in the cheats see my previous post for a bigger set of cheats

Main Character
mc.money = ####
mc.strength = ##
mc.intelligence = ##
mc.charisma = ##
mc.energy = ###
mc.mind = ###

WorkPromotion Progress
officeWork.promotionLevel = ###

Main Girls
<2LetterCode> - Name
ac = Alyssa
ca = Cathy
dh = Dahila
em = Emily
ev = Evelyn
ja = Jeanne
jl = Jill
rh = Reina
sh = Sheryl

<2LetterCode>.influence = ##
<2LetterCode>.corruption = ##
<2LetterCode>.control_level = ##
<2LetterCode>.influence_level = ##

Example: ev.influence = 20 Sets the influence lvel for Evelyn to 20....

Also to quickly check the value if you typed ev.corruption without setting = ## it will show you the current value in the console output

Reactions: Keioshin

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how much content is there atm?? and how is Incest?? mom-son.brother and sis? mom and daughter? thanks

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
how much content is there atm?? and how is Incest?? mom-son.brother and sis? mom and daughter? thanks
Mom/Son & Brother/Sister no other type yet. Most content so far seems to be with Mom. There is some content with co-workers and his sisters but not as much as mother.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes