RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Currently in the work for Emily for next version. Her response and interaction will be dynamic and reflect her influence/corruption level instead of the generic response at the moment.
Nice but i hope you keep the sandbox element to a minimum because it takes forever to complete the game. Every corruption stage have it's own renders of the same tasks etc.

Just push the story forward at a certain point. Many projects ended/abandoned due to the sandbox nature.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5.0 + bug fix
It occurs when MC enters Emily's bathroom at 20:30. Her stats are maxed out (90 influence, 90 corruption).

IMHO, you should validate your def nakedExpression function.

Jun 15, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5.0 + bug fix
It occurs when MC enters Emily's bathroom at 20:30. Her stats are maxed out (90 influence, 90 corruption).

IMHO, you should validate your def nakedExpression function.
Download the latest version (5.1). 5.0 contains many bugs pertain to Emily's interaction at high level. The bug fix only handle one of those bug which was game breaking issue. Version 5.1 should have most of the bugs in 5.0 fixed.

Reactions: fixrapid

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Dev MC's Mom still need many sex scenes and I want you to let us choose Handjob, Blowjob, Footjob, Boobjob, Vaginal Sex, Anal and Sleep Sex at night

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What happens if you do not increase your corruption levels with the girls - can you keep them as friends then or is this just a game that lives off corruption just like giving a girl a ruffi in a bar in real life ( it is a dispicable act)

Jun 15, 2023
What happens if you do not increase your corruption levels with the girls - can you keep them as friends then or is this just a game that lives off corruption just like giving a girl a ruffi in a bar in real life ( it is a dispicable act)
You can play through the game without touching the corruption aspect at all. Corruption is there for those who enjoy seeing the girls in a more provocative nature. It's mostly just effecting cosmetic thing like cloths, makeup, and at higher level, their dialog and behavior. If you don't want to increase their corruption at all then you're free to do so and it should stay mostly vanilla for you. Though you will miss out more than half of the content since corruption also come with their own set of events for each level as well as unlocking some more fetish play like exhibitionist, bdsm etc.

Jun 15, 2023
Dev MC's Mom still need many sex scenes and I want you to let us choose Handjob, Blowjob, Footjob, Boobjob, Vaginal Sex, Anal and Sleep Sex at night
Her content is far from over. Just the next release will allow you to have more interactions with her including asking for specific sexual favor. And there're still more down the line as well, like different sex events for corruption level as well as more fetish content like bdsm, exhibitionist etc.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Download the latest version (5.1). 5.0 contains many bugs pertain to Emily's interaction at high level. The bug fix only handle one of those bug which was game breaking issue. Version 5.1 should have most of the bugs in 5.0 fixed.
I downloaded the latest version to check it, and it's fixed. However, the "bug fix" in the OP has no effect when applied to v5.0, so you should remove it to avoid confusion (I thought it'd fix all issues).

Slider1993

Dec 25, 2020
Hi everyone, I don't want to bother you with my problem but I see the game cut in half and with the image out of phase, is it a graphic resolution problem? how can you solve it?

Jun 15, 2023
I downloaded the latest version to check it, and it's fixed. However, the "bug fix" in the OP has no effect when applied to v5.0, so you should remove it to avoid confusion (I thought it'd fix all issues).
The bug fix is there to fix a game breaking bug. Where you couldn't process with Emily at all after a certain point. Other bugs are avoidable if you don't take certain action. I will update the main page to be more clear.

Reactions: fixrapid

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Her content is far from over. Just the next release will allow you to have more interactions with her including asking for specific sexual favor. And there're still more down the line as well, like different sex events for corruption level as well as more fetish content like bdsm, exhibitionist etc.
Thanks Dev Can I Suggest Something? You Should Stop Working On Love Path Or Remove It And Only Make Corruption Path Because Love Path is Boring and You will get Many Free time to Focus on Corruption Path

Reactions: Wrench123
Jun 15, 2023
Thanks Dev Can I Suggest Something? You Should Stop Working On Love Path Or Remove It And Only Make Corruption Path Because Love Path is Boring and You will get Many Free time to Focus on Corruption Path
I initially want to make the game as open as possible and the two path was the result of that, to accommodate those who don't like corruption too much. And you can see that just a few posts back someone did asked if they need to play the corruption path since it look like they might not prefer it.

But in someway I agree with you, having two path almost tripled the content I need to create for each girls and if it doesn't being handle well, the game could feel disconnected. For example, right now whenever you level up someone influence level, they defaulted back to their base state instead of whatever corruption state they were at. The reason for this is because the way corruption work, where the girl can change outfit, behavior, makeup etc. per corruption state. If I were to make her influence event reflect that then I will need to render each screen 4 or 5 time for each corruption state since technically she could be in any corruption state when you level up her influence level.

So yeah, focusing on just corruption aspect would cut down the content I have to handle significantly and personally I do enjoy the corruption path more as well. But it would require rework of the base system of the game and I do like the freedom aspect of the allow the player to decide what content they want to focus on. This is something I will have to think about. Maybe some sort of poll to gauge people's interests.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
I initially want to make the game as open as possible and the two path was the result of that, to accommodate those who don't like corruption too much. And you can see that just a few posts back someone did asked if they need to play the corruption path since it look like they might not prefer it.

But in someway I agree with you, having two path almost tripled the content I need to create for each girls and if it doesn't being handle well, the game could feel disconnected. For example, right now whenever you level up someone influence level, they defaulted back to their base state instead of whatever corruption state they were at. The reason for this is because the way corruption work, where the girl can change outfit, behavior, makeup etc. per corruption state. If I were to make her influence event reflect that then I will need to render each screen 4 or 5 time for each corruption state since technically she could be in any corruption state when you level up her influence level.

So yeah, focusing on just corruption aspect would cut down the content I have to handle significantly and personally I do enjoy the corruption path more as well. But it would require rework of the base system of the game and I do like the freedom aspect of the allow the player to decide what content they want to focus on. This is something I will have to think about. Maybe some sort of poll to gauge people's interests.
I am Glad You And I Have Same Interest, Yeah i Know There Is Some people who don't like Corruption Or Mind Control But As For me I Really Like Corruption and Mind Control Because They Are So Hot to watch About They Change Dress, Makeup to Become Slutty With Each Levels And I Also Like to Give Order to them to do what i want

By The Way Promise Us about You will not Abandon this Game Easily

Last edited:
Reactions: zinikis_production

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
I am Glad You And I Have Same Interest, Yeah i Know There Is Some people who don't like Corruption Or Mind Control But As For me I Really Like Corruption and Mind Control Because They Are So Hot to watch About They Change Dress, Makeup to Become Slutty With Each Levels And I Also Like to Give Order to them to do what i want

By The Way Promise Us about You will not Abandon this Game Easily
I agree with this guy also " promise"

• Red Heart

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
Also , dev i think you really should make a discord server. I know you have a job which I understand but a discord server will help people like me to interact with other people you play this and like this game . Also , people can give suggestions , point out bugs and can have discussion about the game . I think discord is much better than f95 to do this stuff . Also what about Android port? Can you make one pls?

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes