VN Others Completed Space Bar at the End of the Galaxy [Final] [Little Black Book Entertainment]

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
Someone know what i have to say to make Serena agree being our pilot ? coz i keep getting mission fail :C

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
Someone know what i have to say to make Serena agree being our pilot ? coz i keep getting mission fail :C
OK. It seems that if you lie at the start you will fail even if you tell the true to her so just tell the true to everyone at the beggining and some gold letters will appear XD

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
to short, but with the big to be continued I guess this like a episode 1 and therefore could be plenty more to come.

marrcus

Jul 22, 2019
i already try every choice but always mission fail

OK. It seems that if you lie at the start you will fail even if you tell the true to her so just tell the true to everyone at the beggining and some gold letters will appear XD

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
i already try every choice but always mission fail
Well do this 2 2 2 3 2 1 2. Well if i did nothing wrong this should get you out of this mission fail at the very beggining. Just dont try to hide that your ship was attacked by the empire and also dont tell that you are there to gamble and that you dont have a plan, coz at the very end she tells that she dont trust you XD

Last edited:
Reactions: marrcus

marrcus

Jul 22, 2019
Well do this 2 2 2 3 2 1 2. Well if i not wrong this should get you out of this mission fail at the very beggining. Just dont try to hide that your ship was attacked by the empire and also dont tell that you are there to gamble and that you dont have a plan, coz at the very end she tells that she dont trust you XD
yes yes yes passed, thanks

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Well do this 2 2 2 3 2 1 2. Well if i did nothing wrong this should get you out of this mission fail at the very beggining. Just dont try to hide that your ship was attacked by the empire and also dont tell that you are there to gamble and that you dont have a plan, coz at the very end she tells that she dont trust you XD
well i still fail serena, even with your guide above

• Wow
Reactions: Beru-kun

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
2 2 2 3 (2) <-- Gamble which you said makes it auto fail (I tried 1 and 2) 1 and 2 I've tried, and I get turned down each time.

• Thinking Face

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
2 2 2 3 (2) <-- Gamble which you said makes it auto fail (I tried 1 and 2) 1 and 2 I've tried, and I get turned down each time.
Well i just deleted the game coz its very short and incomplete but look, at the beggining there is a girl that ask you about the ship and you should just answer that it was the empire, same you do with serena, but first be direct with her and then tells that. After she will think that you are a evil spy or whatever and then you tell that imp have their own ship, then you will invite her to eat ramen, and finally she will ask what are you going to do there and what is your plan, then dont say that you are there to gamble and that you dont have a plan.
Sorry for the big text and my bad english, hopefully i helped you :D

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Well i just deleted the game coz its very short and incomplete but look, at the beggining there is a girl that ask you about the ship and you should just answer that it was the empire, same you do with serena, but first be direct with her and then tells that. After she will think that you are a evil spy or whatever and then you tell that imp have their own ship, then you will invite her to eat ramen, and finally she will ask what are you going to do there and what is your plan, then dont say that you are there to gamble and that you dont have a plan.
Sorry for the big text and my bad english, hopefully i helped you :D

Get to the point -> Imperial Navy -> I've tried both Outside Territory and They have their own Pilots -> Ramen -> Steal something -> and I've tried both Improvise and I'm not leading the heist and no matter what combination of these I put in she still turns me down. ;.;

I guess she just hates me.

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
Get to the point -> Imperial Navy -> I've tried both Outside Territory and They have their own Pilots -> Ramen -> Steal something -> and I've tried both Improvise and I'm not leading the heist and no matter what combination of these I put in she still turns me down. ;.;

I guess she just hates me.
Well all i did was imperial navy : direct to the point : imperial navy : they have their own pilots : ramen : steal : i am not leading the heist. Its very importante that you dont lie to the very first girl that ask what happen to your ship. If this dont help then this game is CURSED and i dont know how i did it, but to be honest i tried 50 times XD

Last edited:

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Well all i did was imperial navy : direct to the point : imperial navy : they have their own pilots : ramen : steal : i am not leading the heist. Its very importante that you dont lie to the very first girl that ask what happen to your ship. If this dont help than this game is CURSED and i dont know how i did it, but to be honest i tried 50 times XD
I'll give it another go ONLY because the space horny has possessed me

lastman

Mar 2, 2017
I got it by complimenting her ship, before ramen and saying steal and not in control of the heist

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Not very long but i found it enjoyable. It's not often that I find one i'm willing to read most of the dialogue on, laughed a couple of times. Very light on the sex scenes can't wait till they add more to it.