VN Others Completed Space Bar at the End of the Galaxy [Final] [Little Black Book Entertainment]

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I played this game before the end Was him the team got Catch by the blue hair Lady so does this really the end of the game or i played demo ?

glookozavr

Sep 7, 2020
For people who not found H-event with Bulla (green-one "alien"). Five unobvious answers in some dialogues (not only with Bulla) could raise or drop her affinity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tyrant x saurus 47

Apr 28, 2022
Well all i did was imperial navy : direct to the point : imperial navy : they have their own pilots : ramen : steal : i am not leading the heist. Its very importante that you dont lie to the very first girl that ask what happen to your ship. If this dont help than this game is CURSED and i dont know how i did it, but to be honest i tried 50 times XD
Clear data and try again, it's yellow text for mention.

Noradavis

Jun 11, 2022
Space Bar at the End of the Galaxy” is a Heist Comedy Space Opera Visual Novel where you play as Captain Leo Mancini, a tenacious and . Little Black Book Entertainment. Released. Aug 21, 2020. “Space Bar at the End of the Galaxy” is a Heist Comedy Space Opera Visual Novel .

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
I got it by complimenting her ship, before ramen and saying steal and not in control of the heist
I had to restart the game. It was in some kind of "always fail" loop. And either choices ended in failure. Restarting the game, and those mystical golden letters appeared and with your guide it worked for me.