Unity - Completed - SPACE-FRIGHT [Final] [R I MAD]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rudzi

When you enter the game you can see it's muted as default, I recommend you keep it as it is instead of actually enabling the voice because author knew it sucked so he put you out of your torment but NOOOOOOO you gonna enable it because you want "full experience".

Well kids, here's how this "full experience" goes:
    - All the blue tablets/phones/keycards/thingies don't work, I have tried changing the 'interaction' option in Unity launcher but it still did nothing. Hiding that used the same button worked but not on the readable things, only if you want to enter a trash can... well I guess this game put me in my place... shit...
    - Since the story is unreadable by a some (oh so many bugs) reason I never got to understand why am I the only person on... ship? station? lab? i don't even know where I was. I can only guess with the following: propaganda posters, fuck ton of dead soldiers, cryo-chambers (?), and monsters lots of monsters. I guess it was some "soviet union is back baby!" type of plot.
    - The game progression is VERY bugged. I expected a lot more content (from the screenshots at F95zone) and it wasn't there. I played most levels through TWICE and it wasn't because I died, but because I just had to. I got stuck at one point where the game wants me to go into certain point and I looped it 4 times and it didn't let me go so I gave up and wrote this review... I'm also gonna take a shower when I'm done.
    - And dying? HA, there's no such thing, your immortal. Or the monsters suck... how did they kill everyone... or were they really behind that? Nah... it must be another bug... or perhaps an empty code? Yes, probably the latter, with cheap selenderman screen effect, oh yes, you know what I mean by that... and you wouldn't get it if I would appropriately write that in English because it's neither your native language.
    - The most scary thing I encountered during my gameplay was that a moth flew onto my neck while I was playing because I forgot to close the window during the night... mother fucker got me a PTSD attack. Don't underestimate moths, kids. And yes, he's dead.
    - The game also forces you to use all powerful map by using night vision, because logic... while being back at the map thingy I gotta say your flashlight pierces through walls like nothing.

On the positive side, there's some things to take notice:
    - The tutorial is well made, hard to miss anything while also not being "in your face".
    - It's
    bugged so you don't need to play through this entire bullshit of a game to end it.
    - Author mutes the music for you whenever you start/restart the game.

So... don't play it, it bad.