4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

mikkemikke

Apr 7, 2019
How do I get parts to upgrade the engine past 33.3%? I've been mining and trading for a while but can't find any better engine for sale.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do I get parts to upgrade the engine past 33.3%? I've been mining and trading for a while but can't find any better engine for sale.
You need have in every row: Tunneling Module - Positron Stabilizer - Flux Modular - Output Controller. (Of course, except first position where Al Core is)
With this system I have 83.3% on the engine. Without Al Core it is 75%

Last edited:
Reactions: mikkemikke
Feb 5, 2018
First: The random trader in space has the best prices by far so keep a reserve when travelling.
Second: Check to see what you can buy at night and check again in the morning. Shop inventories change.
Third: Don't sell Tunneling Modules unless you really need the money. Park them in an empty slot to avoid taking up cargo space. Based on my experience with the ancient game, Sundog, they will be needed as repair parts when combat is added. They will also be needed to get new Subsystems up and running.

Reactions: mikkemikke

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Nope, tunneling modules are just used as a 0% fill the slot module. Repair will come from pods when combat comes. There already in game. I would try not to compare this to other games, the dev already stated they are trying to do their own thing, which means we might see some new game mechanics.

Anyhow 0.3 was great, game is cumming along nicely. I cant wait to tinker with uniforms, probably my biggest kink, dress up n all that. My hope is the dev dose variants for scenes depending on uniform. Although that's a lot of extra work as well as increased game size. So even if they dont I'm still good with standing pose play.

Reactions: yv0751

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Nope, tunneling modules are just used as a 0% fill the slot module. Repair will come from pods when combat comes. There already in game. I would try not to compare this to other games, the dev already stated they are trying to do their own thing, which means we might see some new game mechanics.

Anyhow 0.3 was great, game is cumming along nicely. I cant wait to tinker with uniforms, probably my biggest kink, dress up n all that. My hope is the dev dose variants for scenes depending on uniform. Although that's a lot of extra work as well as increased game size. So even if they dont I'm still good with standing pose play.
Yes, but this first thing - AI Core is in game only one for now. If there are more I cant find it yet.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Some ideas or features under development in that regard
  • In V0.4, when you create a too intelligent sexbot, there is the chance it will escape at night, randomly damaging ship's sub units.
    In that case a tunneling module might come in handy to repair the damage.
  • Also when you render space assistance, you need the modules to bridge the gap your selfless act created ;)
  • Combat will probably be a combination of hull damage (pods to repair) and random sub units getting nuked (spare subunits to repair)

Reactions: Test279

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
  • In V0.4, when you create a too intelligent sexbot, there is the chance it will escape at night, randomly damaging ship's sub units.
  • Also when you render space assistance, you need the modules to bridge the gap your selfless act created ;)
  • Combat will probably be a combination of hull damage (pods to repair) and random sub units getting nuked (spare subunits to repair)
I used the tunneling modules often after giving space assistance. I ended up buying a lot of them and just plugging them into unfinished routes just so I would have spares.

Also, I was curious, will there be both both a good and evil path? It seems like you can help in some cases but also steal. So I was curious if reputation would go both up and down.

It might be interesting to play as a pirate. Though I do think having branching directions can just be a lot of mindless work for a developer if that isn't really in service of the overall plot. I assume there will be some sort of overall plot in this case.

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
If you're going to do that, could you then tweak the rng in the store, so it would be easier to reacquire the modules without having to wait days for them to appear.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
yv0751
I have to ask. Is there any way to find out what to deliver to the Blue Planet? I have a few missed missions but no matter what I bring it never gets handed over.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751
I have to ask. Is there any way to find out what to deliver to the Blue Planet? I have a few missed missions but no matter what I bring it never gets handed over.
Yeah, thats a shortcoming in the rudimentary mission log of V0.3 (fixed in V0.4).
There's no penalty for failing the mission but the persistent log entry is annoying.

If you know how to use the console, just type
Code:
GAME.missions
that should dump info in readable form. Please note not only the item, but also the amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah, thats a shortcoming in the rudimentary mission log of V0.3 (fixed in V0.4).
Ther'es no penalty for failing the mission but the persistent log entry is annoying.

If you know how to use the console, just type
Code:
GAME.missions
that should dump info in readable form. Please note not only the item, but also the amount.
Im not familliar with console, but when i use your command tahn there is only:
store.mission object at 0x0000000007bcafd0
store.mission object at 0x0000000007bcaf10
store.mission object at 0x0000000007bcaf90

It's definitely beyond my skills ;)
It's enough that I understood that if I want to turn off Windows, I have to press Start :ROFLMAO:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Im not familliar with console, but when i use your command taahn there is only:
store.mission object at 0x0000000007bcafd0
store.mission object at 0x0000000007bcaf10
store.mission object at 0x0000000007bcaf90

It's definitely beyond my skills ;)
It's enough that I understood that if I want to turn off Windows, I have to press Start :ROFLMAO:
I forgot that I made objects for the missions. You can wipe the missions entirely by "GAME.missions = []" in the console

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes