4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Some additional Fan Sigs (to the nice, large static original one made by the dev yv0751) for " Space Journey X ":

T'Ris - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,97 MB

sjXsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2646058_sjXsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Nimhe - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,97 MB

sjXsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2646059_sjXsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Vee - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,95 MB

sjXsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2646464_sjXsiG3.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bot or not: Feel free to 'build' something with these Sigs in your personal signature...
...You'd support the further development of this game quite a wee bit as well!

And yv0751: thanks for your cool game & good luck with the further development! Cheers to you and enjoy!

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Some additional Fan Sigs (to the nice, large static original one made by the dev yv0751) for " Space Journey X ":

T'Ris - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,97 MB

View attachment 2622625

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2646058_sjXsiG1.gif

Nimhe - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,97 MB

View attachment 2622626

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2646059_sjXsiG2.gif

Vee - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,95 MB

View attachment 2622627

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2646060_sjXsiG3.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bot or not: Feel free to 'build' something with these Sigs in your personal signature...
...You'd support the further development of this game quite a wee bit as well!

And yv0751: thanks for your cool game & good luck with the further development! Cheers to you and enjoy!
Awesome! Thanks a lot!
Linked it in the OP.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Man trying to stock up on Torpedoes feels like a damn fools errand. You literally have to waste time doing nothing hording them or enemies eat you alive in CQB Combat

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Man trying to stock up on Torpedoes feels like a damn fools errand. You literally have to waste time doing nothing hording them or enemies eat you alive in CQB Combat
Meh.
I'm hoping this is just a first pass on combat, because it's currently *way* too easy.

Lock target, select phaser, move close enough (tip: corner them), fire twice, move away (behind asteroid helps), end turn.
Rinse, repeat. Never take damage.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Once you have improved lasers and shields Level 1 enemies are a triffle and Level 2 enemies are manageable.... when fighting a Level 2 Enemy with Standard gear Torpedos are your only choice though (5 Notority for better gear at the Pirate base).
You can add up notority to 3 by stealing goods from the merchants in space requesting your help at deliveries... than 1 more fight and you are golden

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
After I upgraded weapon and shield, I found my ship getting full of torpedoes by picking them up as drops after combat, so I had to intentionally start using them up in combat.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Meh.
I'm hoping this is just a first pass on combat, because it's currently *way* too easy.

Lock target, select phaser, move close enough (tip: corner them), fire twice, move away (behind asteroid helps), end turn.
Rinse, repeat. Never take damage.
Oh yes. You will flee in terror from whats coming in V0.6 :)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
After I upgraded weapon and shield, I found my ship getting full of torpedoes by picking them up as drops after combat, so I had to intentionally start using them up in combat.
In V0.5 drops and enemy ai are not balanced properly, so its a bit easy.
In V0.6 the torpedoes get AOE, there will be homing in seeker drones from enemys, mobs will flank you, deep space encounters with zero rocks, etc... :)

• Wow
Reactions: Jarul and EPGerhart

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
I hope you can bring proper save system between patches. Backing up here because I am %99 sure I will forget it :D

Reactions: Hermies

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Is this a bug? yv0751

In the walkthrough,
• If you’re on the bridge with T’Ris wearing her new uniform and exit the bridge, Nimhe will
barge in to “have a look” at T'Ris
• Nimhe will accept the uniform but not wear it as her EXH is 4
• Visit her in the cabin, chat about the uniform and she will try it on. Her EXH rises to 5, from
then she will wear the revealing uniform in the morning too. You can go to her quarters and
inspect it if you want from then on
But when I give revealing uniform to Nimhe , nothing happens. She just says that she will try it on, but her EXH stays at 4. Therefore, I cannot order her to wear revealing uniform. I tried talking to her afterwards, and pass a day, and talk to her after day passed, nothing progresses her EXH 4.

EDIT: It would appear that a very particular set of action need to happen,
1. Nimhe must be wearing her usual/default/free uniform
2. Give revealing uniform to Nimhe , and she just takes it.
3. Immediately talk to her afterwards and you essentially trick her into wearing it. DO NOT go to sleep before talking to her, otherwise this will never trigger.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is this a bug? yv0751

In the walkthrough,

But when I give revealing uniform to Nimhe , nothing happens. She just says that she will try it on, but her EXH stays at 4. Therefore, I cannot order her to wear revealing uniform. I tried talking to her afterwards, and pass a day, and talk to her after day passed, nothing progresses her EXH 4.

EDIT: It would appear that a very particular set of action need to happen,
1. Nimhe must be wearing her usual/default/free uniform
2. Give revealing uniform to Nimhe , and she just takes it.
3. Immediately talk to her afterwards and you essentially trick her into wearing it. DO NOT go to sleep before talking to her, otherwise this will never trigger.
Seems a bit odd sequence of events. No trigger in the game would be sensitive to sleeping before resuming the discussion.
Will look into it when testing the new release.

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Seems a bit odd sequence of events. No trigger in the game would be sensitive to sleeping before resuming the discussion.
Could it be sensitive to the current uniform she is wearing? When it glitched, she was in Rancy Uniform, but event was succesful when she was in her usual/default/free uniform.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think there are other Events based on time aswell.... I had quiet some trouble triggering the secret Lab scene because apparently I didn't walk outside player room 2 days after haveing Sex with J-bot assumeing it would trigger any time after aswell.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
In V0.5 drops and enemy ai are not balanced properly, so its a bit easy.
In V0.6 the torpedoes get AOE, there will be homing in seeker drones from enemys, mobs will flank you, deep space encounters with zero rocks, etc... :)
I'd like to request that Khylara attempts to reload each tube with the same sort of torpedo it had before. It's all these photonic torpedoes I'm trying to use up, not those neutronic or the BFT-2000s, those are the expensive ones ! Obviously load those if no others of the type previously in use in that tube are available, but use the old Mark 10s up before the Mark 14s or the Mark 18s ! (little bit of USN WWII torpedo history there).

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
Just seeing this in Latest Updates ... this looks really good, can't wait to get started after spot checking the thread

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I can verify the same (brand new playthrough without any transferred items). Nimhe would not use the uniform unless I chatted with her on the same day she received it (luckily I could step back until the day ended)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Also, yv0751 - I just finished building a bot with an IQ at exactly 150.
Nothing happens, even though the guide and the in-game questlog states that it has to be 150 or over (150+ means 150 or more, and in the walkthrough, it says IQ >= 150)

The bot is worth 663,000 so it is not the value that is the issue.

Also, the bot profit mission (to make 100,000 on bot sales) never marks as done even though I have made 20,000+ for about two weeks. But it did tell me that I had gotten the achievement.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Also, yv0751 - I just finished building a bot with an IQ at exactly 150.
Nothing happens, even though the guide and the in-game questlog states that it has to be 150 or over (150+ means 150 or more, and in the walkthrough, it says IQ >= 150)

The bot is worth 663,000 so it is not the value that is the issue.
Did you try sell the bot (ie did it comply to an order request)?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes