4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Here is a somewhat comprehensive list of the item codes for the console View attachment 2778843 (cheats). If anyone has figured out how to add specific bot parts that would be great to know...
Sorry, I'm a bit late in answering but...

There are different way to add items using the console.
The two commons are documented in the official walktrough (and are safe to use) but you can add items only one by one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Use this at your own risk!
And remember to thank and support y.v. for this wonderful game (if you can).

corona95

Feb 11, 2020
It seems I got stuck and don't know how to proceed. I bought the part required to recruit Nimhe and also paid her entrance fee and she is now in the crew but I can't find her anywhere on the ship. Most missions it seems require me to talk to her so I can proceed.

I also see many people mention bountry missions but I can only take mission from the bar. The "sexshop west of bar is closd down due to illegal activity" and the "station control" the MC says "i wouldnt know what to do there".

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
It seems I got stuck and don't know how to proceed. I bought the part required to recruit Nimhe and also paid her entrance fee and she is now in the crew but I can't find her anywhere on the ship. Most missions it seems require me to talk to her so I can proceed.

I also see many people mention bountry missions but I can only take mission from the bar. The "sexshop west of bar is closd down due to illegal activity" and the "station control" the MC says "i wouldnt know what to do there".
remember why you needed to recruit nimhe.. to go for ai cores on a restricted area, so just go out there and move around, that will trigger more events.. i dont want to spoil them to you

but as missions you get from the bar, that give you money and reputation, bounties and smugling missions are not from a legal place, right?

just follow what will happen, may meet nimhe at her room only some hours a day, or other places you have not unlocked yet

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Nihme is in her room (1st floor on the left) from morning to 12:00 and from 15:00 to night.
Unless you unlocked the 2nd floor of the ship she is gone in between the remaining time slot

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

To proceed you need to awaken Vee (the alien you find in the anomaly).

• Bring Vee onboard, awaken her
  • Have BB2 fix the lower levels (click on hatch in cargo bay)
  • Activate the Botlab
  • make a bot
  • Go to the pirate outpost
And of course in the beginning you need to give Tris the map you bought to unlocke the space locations (anomaly,etc..)

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I have 2 bots ready for work. I am at the pirate base but where / how do i give them a bot to use?
Also Vee has been awake for me for a while and is i think in the camera system in lower deck so i take it she's the one using the lab to make a bot?

• Activate the Botlab
  • make a bot
And of course in the beginning you need to give Tris the map you bought to unlocke the space locations (anomaly,etc..)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I have 2 bots ready for work. I am at the pirate base but where / how do i give them a bot to use?
Also Vee has been awake for me for a while and is i think in the camera system in lower deck so i take it she's the one using the lab to make a bot?
Go to the lab, click on the terminal (next to the stasis field), select the "Bot Manager" option, and you'll have an option of putting the bots in the arcade.
Have you installed the camera in the lab? If not, buy it from Shady first. Only then you'll have a chance of catching the thief.

Reactions: Firebeast

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Thank you. Yes i have the camera installed. I;ve watched it a few days every hour and not seen anything yet.

EDIT: just tried watching the camera now and at 10h00 as nefelfine said, it showed activity. Now i just need to do the bot manager part and sell a bot.

Go to the lab, click on the terminal (next to the stasis field), select the "Bot Manager" option, and you'll have an option of putting the bots in the arcade.
Have you installed the camera in the lab? If not, buy it from Shady first. Only then you'll have a chance of catching the thief.

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
Hi, i want to say BIG THX for this Game... its really good with much fun...

Is there a date for the next version ?? 0.8 or maybe 0.9 ??

....cant wait to see whats new and want to play... ^^

greetings

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi, i want to say BIG THX for this Game... its really good with much fun...

Is there a date for the next version ?? 0.8 or maybe 0.9 ??

....cant wait to see whats new and want to play... ^^

greetings
Glad you like the game so far.
V0.8 Public will be posted tomorrow 15th here on F95 and itch.io...

So far the monthly release cycle stands :)

corona95

Feb 11, 2020

• Activate the Botlab
  • make a bot
I have Vee onboard and she is awake and no longer in her pod. She is missing in lower deck somewhere I suppose. I eneted the hatch in cargo bay so I do have access to lower levels and the mission for BB2 to fix blocked maintenance door is active. It required me to bring argus unit to 50%+ (this is done) and then hire an engineer at the pirate base. I'm not sure where this pirate base is but I assume its on Tenaris. When I try to go there it says I need shields and weapons. No idea where to get that.

In the "lab" the only things I can click is the human looking thing and the door. I think one of them activated a quest to talk to Nimhe but I can't find her anywhere onboard. (She is recruited since I can see her on the daily task thing etc.)

If I try to enter either of the crew quarters it says "That room could accomodate another crew member".

mojo1982

Aug 14, 2023
Hi Journey X fans, having loads of fun with this amazing game, but a bit stuck when it comes to defeating krell lashers. They send out these x seekers that just keep coming at you. Cant outrun them. Anyone know any strategies for beating them? Much appreciated

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I have Vee onboard and she is awake and no longer in her pod. She is missing in lower deck somewhere I suppose. I eneted the hatch in cargo bay so I do have access to lower levels and the mission for BB2 to fix blocked maintenance door is active. It required me to bring argus unit to 50%+ (this is done) and then hire an engineer at the pirate base. I'm not sure where this pirate base is but I assume its on Tenaris. When I try to go there it says I need shields and weapons. No idea where to get that.

In the "lab" the only things I can click is the human looking thing and the door. I think one of them activated a quest to talk to Nimhe but I can't find her anywhere onboard. (She is recruited since I can see her on the daily task thing etc.)

If I try to enter either of the crew quarters it says "That room could accomodate another crew member".
try to make a bot with iq higher than 140 that cannot sell nor put on regular arcade, then nimhe will talk to you about pirate base, and that she will need a new bot to send them to 'clear' her name and let you into pirate base, there in tavern can get bounties, and smugling missions, use bounties only until you get some name to weapon trader let you in his ship to buy weapons

once inside pirate base, can sell or send to arcade any bot regardless of its IQ

Reactions: yv0751

corona95

Feb 11, 2020
try to make a bot with iq higher than 140 that cannot sell nor put on regular arcade, then nimhe will talk to you about pirate base, and that she will need a new bot to send them to 'clear' her name and let you into pirate base, there in tavern can get bounties, and smugling missions, use bounties only until you get some name to weapon trader let you in his ship to buy weapons

once inside pirate base, can sell or send to arcade any bot regardless of its IQ
how do I make bots? xD

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi Journey X fans, having loads of fun with this amazing game, but a bit stuck when it comes to defeating krell lashers. They send out these x seekers that just keep coming at you. Cant outrun them. Anyone know any strategies for beating them? Much appreciated
Glad you like the game.
Strategy depends on your shields. If you have level 2 or 3 just nuke the lashers with torpedoes and ignore the seekers

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
how do I make bots? xD
  1. You go to the "Lab" in the lower hallway and click on the configurator (machine with the silhouette on it)
  2. Then you chat with Nimhe
  3. The next time she is in the lab (12:00-18:00) she can give you a Botlab Intro when you chat with her.
  4. After that you can use the configurator to make bots
  5. Bot parts you can get from bot crates you find in space, during mining or from the scrap trader

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
how do I make bots? xD
when clearing route to lower deck looking for vee, some other rooms are available , check on each door always, some are for staff you dont have yet, but other are facilities, one of them is the lab, just click on everything highlighted until you find bot making stuff, and a note to ask nimhe about will show, meet her there at 12 am, and she will tell you how it works, once done, she will give you some parts enough to make a bot or two.., and will tell you also how to get more

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
V0.8c Public Available for Download (in OP)

Small Heads-Up until the version appears on Latest Release. ;)

With V0.8 the somewhat unbalanced economy was completely overhauled as well as an integrated mission mission system introduced.
Now it should be way more balanced (but your bots are less economy destroying & inflationary valued, still importable though with adjusted valuation, good ones now are a up to a few mil, best one recorded so far was 40 mil)

Enjoy

y.v.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes