4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
You don't have to clear the junkyard immediately. You can just do notoriety missions and buy better cannon/shields from the Krell trader at the pirate outpost, you can also buy engine dynamics modules there to max your ap if you haven't already. I've never had any problems in the junkyard with the quantum lance and shields and 6ap, all available in the first system.

Reactions: Sean MacDonald

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Well I am stuck, I might be missing something, the guide doesn't help me any further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Travel to Arellarti is still here which is weird because I have already done that. But I think I should be able to continue with A lead to Biolab.

According the guide:
•Visit Kranor Biolabs.
•Select any name as reference when asked
•On your first visit you are blown off as you have no valid references
Ask around in Arellarti Station (Pet Owner) and he’ll tell you of a trader whose name he forgot who he heard talking about this shady biolab. The Pet Owner only remembers the Trader having a nice red haired Pet named Verity. (Note: You need to have done the Pet Owner Quest required to find out about Seraphine so that he trusts you enough to tell you this)

Biolabs done, I talked to this pet owner and unlocked the rumour button, but I just get this useless comment and not the hint I need so I can go talk to the barmaid in the first zone. So I assume I am missing the "Pet owner quest"?
There is a T'riss quest called "pet training" where you become her owner somewhat and can walk her in this station but it is locked behind rescuing Seraphim if I understand correctly. Do I need to trigger a new quest somehow to appease this pet owner?

Please halp

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I always did the Seraphine rescue before the biolab, but I guess you just need to talk to Tris while in the Arrelarti station and ask her to come with you to the guy standing there with his pet.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
You don't have to clear the junkyard immediately. You can just do notoriety missions and buy better cannon/shields from the Krell trader at the pirate outpost, you can also buy engine dynamics modules there to max your ap if you haven't already. I've never had any problems in the junkyard with the quantum lance and shields and 6ap, all available in the first system.
The 6 AP from the Engine Dynamics modules is a big one as it gives you enough moves to be able to Torpedo the guardian to death, loot it, and then slip in next to the core where there is only the one adjacent hex and some cover to help protect you while you finish off the core and any drones in sight.

But yeah, definitely no rush to clear the junkyard. Also, don't forget to go back to the main station and upgrade your weapon licenses at the Dock Control office so you don't have to waste time rolling-back or bribing people later.

qizarte

Feb 26, 2020
Is there any way to visit bots in the auto-trainer? I can only see the small thumbnail in the configuration screen

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Is there any way to visit bots in the auto-trainer? I can only see the small thumbnail in the configuration screen
yo can perform a Quality control procedure on any bot not in a capsule , equiped with a shell, or on arcade, to raise your current tech lvl on a skill of your choice, can do more than once if you raise level from one visit to next, but only will increase the difference from last visit, but can raise on another skill also

Deadkiss

Jan 7, 2019
What needs to happen for seraphine to buy something while shopping? She is always still looking for stuff

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
What needs to happen for seraphine to buy something while shopping? She is always still looking for stuff
first must assign her the task starting the day, notice that 'working' stresses her a bit (5%) daily so may need some rest from time to time, or may sleep at base to full recover all crew members (at least is cheaper than giving her voronian vortex), after that is set, go to her.. after 9 am, to ask her to look for items and hope that wonder box is good for you (once got the special voronian crate with 6 vortex bottles, but could not open it : damnit)

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Are the items I'm storing at the Warehouse I built at the base I bought on Tenaris going to still be there for me to use in the next update? I hate to store multimillion dollar items there if they are just going to disappear soon. Are the improvements I made to the base still going to be there in the next update?

Oppailance

Feb 26, 2018
I have decided the grief of starting over just isn't worth it, so I will patiently wait for the finished game (with compatible saves). I really enjoyed my time though, even if it is a bit grindy, so definitely looking forward to it!

Feb 5, 2018
Are the items I'm storing at the Warehouse I built at the base I bought on Tenaris going to still be there for me to use in the next update? I hate to store multimillion dollar items there if they are just going to disappear soon. Are the improvements I made to the base still going to be there in the next update?
If you use the multiverse pod on the warehouse terminal instead of the cargo bay terminal, warehouse inventory will appear when you enter the warehouse in a new game. I've done that several times. Base improvements do not remain and must be rebuilt.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
first must assign her the task starting the day, notice that 'working' stresses her a bit (5%) daily so may need some rest from time to time, or may sleep at base to full recover all crew members (at least is cheaper than giving her voronian vortex), after that is set, go to her.. after 9 am, to ask her to look for items and hope that wonder box is good for you (once got the special voronian crate with 6 vortex bottles, but could not open it : damnit)
I reported the Exclusive Crate problem as a bug after I checked. Thanks! Note: Like other crates, Exclusive crates can be stored in the warehouse.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Will the next release be compatible with the current release's save files? I was surprised when 1.0 saves didn't work with 1.10, but I understand if major coding changes needed to support future work.

Feb 5, 2018
Will the next release be compatible with the current release's save files? I was surprised when 1.0 saves didn't work with 1.10, but I understand if major coding changes needed to support future work.
No. File structures change between versions and sometimes in interim versions. Use the multiverse pod for possessions.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
He also includes a close start point every update when you start new game, just do that

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes