What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 394 10.9%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 582 16.0%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 397 10.9%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 387 10.7%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,264 34.8%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 547 15.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 56 1.5%

• Total voters

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Why Shady dont sell a Krell uniform? There is a dialogue going on, but i dont see that uniforms in store
shady store unlocks items on demand according on the plot you are into.. once it leads you to talk her about may have it available inmediately or on next day on (note that krell uniform have not much cloth)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Why Shady dont sell a Krell uniform? There is a dialogue going on, but i dont see that uniforms in store
Thanks for reporting. Will check it during my test for 1.40 which is just now running.
Has never been reported before so i wonder why it doesnt work.

Please note that SJX 1.30 is _NOT_ compatible with mods (including URM).
If you run it with a mod strange things will happen and your game will likely be corrupted.
Could that be the reason?

Babilov

Sep 18, 2022
If you run it with a mod strange things will happen and your game will likely be corrupted.
Could that be the reason?
Nah i dont use any mods, and there is another bug, after u first interacting with handcuffs in Nihme room and see a scene, handcuffs keep appearing

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Nah i dont use any mods, and there is another bug, after u first interacting with handcuffs in Nihme room and see a scene, handcuffs keep appearing
If you describe the issue more precisely (are the cuff sprites hovering over an unrelated image, are the cuffs just there in Nimhes room all the time, etc...) I can try to reproduce (so far no issue found).

I checked the code regarding Krell Uniform at Shady. No issue, but the behavior can indeed occur.
If you visited Shady already on the same day before you got the Krell uniform quest, she will not have the uniforms in stock as her store only refreshes once every day.
Next day issue is solved though.

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
If you describe the issue more precisely (are the cuff sprites hovering over an unrelated image, are the cuffs just there in Nimhes room all the time, etc...) I can try to reproduce (so far no issue found).
I kept running into this visual glitch too, over multiple versions too.

But never bothered reporting it, because it is kind of benign bug.

In details, in early point of Nimhes' story, you have to sneak into Nimhes room and use command wristlet to re-program Nimhes handcuffs. Then alter, when she is in her room and uses them, she gets locked and stuck in them. You need to come and rescue here. Thus, kicking off her corruption...

After you done that, the handcuffs never go away, and you can find them over and over again in her room the next day, and day after that, and use your command wristlet to reprogram again and again. However, besides that interaction, it does not effect anything, and does not break the game in any way. Nimhes never uses handcuffs again, so you cannot replay her getting stuck scene.

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Что нужно сделать, чтобы открылась лаборатория и турболифт? Или когда они откроются?
you need to find the alien woman at the anomaly and then you need to investigate her until you are visited by dreams at night and then you can wake her up by providing her energy.

jakyel

Feb 15, 2018
Вам нужно найти инопланетянку в аномалии, а затем исследовать ее до тех пор, пока вас не посетят сны ночью, и тогда вы сможете разбудить ее, предоставив ей энергию.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
thank you, I found what I need
И спасибо за ответ

Last edited:

sammael

Sep 7, 2017
good Game.
But now i am stucked, i have everyone on 6 exh, and gave them the Krell Uniform and i allready gave Tris a few days but i still dont get her message that the crew is ready for Arellarti

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
good Game.
But now i am stucked, i have everyone on 6 exh, and gave them the Krell Uniform and i allready gave Tris a few days but i still dont get her message that the crew is ready for Arellarti
might have fortgotten V?
People tend to do that

Tom Riddle62

Jun 4, 2021
i dont get the possibility to send T´Ris to nav class in morning. i have engine and hyperdrive to 100%, got my multipass. I already spoke with her about it but tit doesnt appear in the list in morning.
Its version 130_15e.
Is it a bug?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
i dont get the possibility to send T´Ris to nav class in morning. i have engine and hyperdrive to 100%, got my multipass. I already spoke with her about it but tit doesnt appear in the list in morning.
Its version 130_15e.
Is it a bug?
did you end day before docked at iltari station?

asdfasd2

Apr 20, 2018
During a fight
Code:
for x in (hexCanvas.mobs + hexCanvas.seekers): hexCanvas.destroyTarget(x)
destroys all enemies.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes