What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 388 11.0%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 567 16.0%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 384 10.9%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 379 10.7%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,229 34.8%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 533 15.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 54 1.5%

• Total voters

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
the game been great so far, but i do wish it had more content - progressives free uniform for all teh characters, as well as more scenes and more content in the quhor system. maybe have v1.6 or v1.7 atcually go to those lizard people that i keep hearing about?

also what do i do in the beacon of Automatons? im stuck here and really dont get in which order to place the cortexes
  • There is a hint table leaning against the wall. one dot = gen 1 cortex etc...
  • progressive uniforms for Nimhe will come in V1.50 expansion, as I had to push that out as not strictly necessary fdor the mainquest.

Reactions: MasterChild

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Help with sex with T’Ris

When I select the sex favour with T’Ris the game says I should ask Nimhe for help. However when I go to Nimhe the chat option just has the usual dialogue and when I ask Nimhe for a favor she just tells me to get a sex bot.

Reactions: MasterChild

Welsh1827

Nov 5, 2019
Glad you liked it as it is.

I guess the main thing is to balance what one could do with what one can do.
Didn't want it to end up as an indie version of star citizen :)
Discovered your work with The Princess. I think it is nothing short of fantastic! I'm always looking for the next update and to see what you'll do next.

What's to Like :

1. Your Unique style of character art that separates it from the more commonly reused characters in Renpy games.
2. You have a great and slightly twisted sense of humor
3. Challenging but managable and balanced gameplay and puzzle system; with enough sex to keep it interesting.
4. You are active, accessible, and accept the good and bad of feedback, complaint, and unreasonable annoying whining from people you GIVE your hard work to for FREE in this community !

What's Not to Like -- NOTHING

THANK YOU!!! Keep doing what you do, and I'll keep playing.

Reactions: initiated

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Discovered your work with The Princess. I think it is nothing short of fantastic! I'm always looking for the next update and to see what you'll do next.

What's to Like :

1. Your Unique style of character art that separates it from the more commonly reused characters in Renpy games.
2. You have a great and slightly twisted sense of humor
3. Challenging but managable and balanced gameplay and puzzle system; with enough sex to keep it interesting.
4. You are active, accessible, and accept the good and bad of feedback, complaint, and unreasonable annoying whining from people you GIVE your hard work to for FREE in this community !

What's Not to Like -- NOTHING

THANK YOU!!! Keep doing what you do, and I'll keep playing.
Thanks a lot. Glad you like the game!
If you want to copy that feedback to a rating of the game it would be great!

Reactions: initiated

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Help with sex with T’Ris

When I select the sex favour with T’Ris the game says I should ask Nimhe for help. However when I go to Nimhe the chat option just has the usual dialogue and when I ask Nimhe for a favor she just tells me to get a sex bot.
my walkthrough in op should explain that. let me know where it is ambiguous for you so i can improve it.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
my walkthrough in op should explain that. let me know where it is ambiguous for you so i can improve it.
the walkthrough says “To remove her Valkoran conditioning, you ask Nimhe for help, who devises a plan for sex training with T’Ris on the auto-trainer.”

My problem is that I cannot trigger this dialogue with Nimhe. What am I missing?

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone know how to expand cargo bay can't do any missions with no space to hold stuff.
Also love your character style but I've never been a fan of trainer games so it's kinda tuff to go thru but I really like the artstyle.

Rawon

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone know how to expand cargo bay can't do any missions with no space to hold stuff.
Also love your character style but I've never been a fan of trainer games so it's kinda tuff to go thru but I really like the artstyle.
Cargo can be upgraded using the console in the Engine room. Just put in Flux modulators, Output controller, etc., similar to upgrading the engines or mining laser. Each complete row gives you more cargo space.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the walkthrough says “To remove her Valkoran conditioning, you ask Nimhe for help, who devises a plan for sex training with T’Ris on the auto-trainer.”

My problem is that I cannot trigger this dialogue with Nimhe. What am I missing?
You need to have seen Nhime use the Auto trainer for a personal ride before this Option becomes available...
Buy Cargo compressor, install it and improve energy flow with modules

Reactions: Rawon

Metra

Jun 10, 2017
  • Maybe you can reuse stuff for a bot creator game or modifier, build a local store for sex bots and labor worker etc. Searching rear stuff or research it before use would be nice, so the Vee stuff (Borg). And I would disable the random stuff in it.
    • Get a bot yourself, enhance yourself, use alien technology.
      • Alternatively star trek species 8472.
        • For biological enhancement, like Voron engineering.
      • Maybe some semi-Borg thing before.
  • I would like to upgrade my ship to something more nice, as suggested in Voron station.
  • And somehow it is a little bit annoying to travel every time between crew members to get quests progressed. Sure for sex scenes it is obvious you need privacy, but for a progress update you should somehow get to briefing room every morning. You have stuff you need it progresses.

Rawdo91

Oct 1, 2020
Is there a bug with Nimhe shells making.? I set her daily task correctly and rare bot crates just pile up in my inventory.. or maybe it takes a few days..?

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes