What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 411 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 613 16.0%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 420 11.0%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 407 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,344 35.1%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 578 15.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 60 1.6%

• Total voters

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
so im almost done preparing for the multiverse pod. i plan to choose my warehouse for that. then i realized there is a problem.
you cant stock Bot containers in warehouse.
i mean i have some top notch bots that make me money from the arcade, i thought id package them and when the new version comes out ill be able to have a passive income again (not that i already have a shit ton of stored goods that'll give me huge sum upon selling). i wanna know if anyone else can store bot containers in their warehouse or no?
You can stock bots in the warehouse, just not from the warehouse cargo thing. You have to be docked at the warehouse and do it from your ship's cargo bay. This is done so that you can see which bots you are storing.

perilomo

May 12, 2020
I assume you do not use a mod like URM, these are know to fuck up python data structure (quests, ...) in my game and are _not_ compatible.

If you used a clean game there is the odd chance this might be a bug (though not reported before and this part of the code is stable since V0.6 at least).

As I'd like to get to the bottom of this I'd be interested to have a look at your game. If you pm me your save file I'll analyse it.

Thanks for the response.

I am not using mods because the only mod on this thread is for version 1.20

I've restarted the game (Was not fun) and talking to the bar keep was the thing that started the whole ball rolling again

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Question:

What am I supposed to do to destroy Precursor Guardian and Core in QuThor junkyard? quantum lance, voron torpedos and collapsar torpedos do NOTHING.

If I need more weapons & modules, please tell me which ones and where and how to find them.

Moreover, I can't find Cargo Compressor MK III anywhere. Does it exist?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I finally managed to finish the game. I want to see just how much of the stuff I unlocked but I, for the life of me, can't figure out how to open the gallery again. I vaguely remember once opening it, but I can't find it anywhere anymore. How do you open the gallery?

Sex scenes leave something to be desired for. The gameplay is entertaining and for me was the best part of the game. The story is pretty decent :).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes