What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 546 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 785 15.4%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 539 10.6%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 529 10.4%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,858 36.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 760 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 76 1.5%

• Total voters

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi,

After spending hours on this game, and writing my review, (which I rarely do, but some productions are more worthwhile than others(y)), I take advantage of the forum to express feedback to the developer, and suggestions in order to make this title even better.
- Is it possible to make a confirmation message when you take control of the ship to leave a location (not in space, of course)? Example: “You are about to leave Iltari Station. Confirm/Abort.
- I don't think it's necessary to keep access to section B in the Bay cargo ship once its empty container has been opened. I'd even delete the button that no longer serves any purpose (perhaps also the one on the top in the same place).
- Once the holodeck is up and running, Vee's Krell uniform becomes useless, so I suggest replacing the image of the 4 girls with that of the 3 girls (the one during a Krell check), and maybe adding an image with Seraphine and Vee in their disguise. Maybe also add Moira later.
Space combat: I suggest setting a default selection at the start of the fight on weapon, so as not to advance the fight if you shoot without a weapon selected. Add Hotkeys.
- Maybe it's my fault, but I found it hard to get new shells. I had lots of J, K, C and N, only one L (on Quthor and after finishing the game). Yet I've done a lot of special battles (bounty, etc...) except on Quthor, is this normal? I thought at one point that not all shells were implemented.
- Is it possible to consult the space maps of all the sectors known to the player (on the captain's computer, for example)?
- T'ris doesn't appear in her revelating uniform when she's in the mess.
- Once all the interactions with Vee have taken place, I find that you don't pay much attention to her anymore.
- Money is never easy to manage in a game. Although the game is demanding at first, it becomes very easy to become a multimillionaire as time goes by. Maybe review the Arcade Bot's winnings, or the loots during certain space battles (some loot are far too lucrative, like the Torpedo Array MkII or the Voron Shiel, for example), perhaps change the investments in subscriptions. When Belit asked me for 50 000K I had no problem at all (320 000K in my piggy bank:coffee:).
- Is it possible, in the maintenance room, for Vee's avatar not to appear but for her to remain on her throne when she speaks? This is just my opinion, but it would be more coherent.
- When leaving Krell, is it possible for the girls to take back the uniform they had on before going to this sector?
- In my opinion, it would be interesting to redesign the main menu to personalize it (right now it's “classic Renpy”).
- Maybe put the gallery in the main menu (persistent save)

I have some questions:
- Do you plan to mortify the personal bot (change shell)?
- Are other endings planned (exploration of NX010)?
- Threesomes, foursomes or more?
- Are more landings in stations or planets planned? And other locations on
- Are more interactions planned with Veronica and Audra? And Shady?
- Will the Heavently Bodies on Iltari Station reopen?
- Are other spycams planned (Moira, Seraphine, Vee, Ylyee)?
- Will it be possible to have modules, plating and pods delivered to Tenaris?
- Will Vee be able to wear other clothes?
- Is multilangage planned? If so, I'd like to volunteer for the French version.
- When is a V 1.0 of The Princess and the Tower planned ;)?

So... I'm sorry for this long message, but I really enjoyed this game and I think it could reach even greater potential with a whole bunch of small changes that don't have to be restrictive. This is just my feeling of course, my idea is not to question the developer's vision but to help him.
And if multilingualism is planned, I'd like to volunteer for French.
I've noticed a problem with T'ris but I'll describe it in another post, this one is long enough:sneaky:.

Thanks for reading.
I'm glad you enjoyed the game and thank you for the suggestions. They are just in time for 1.50. In new releases I always look for some smaller items to improve playability.

I recorded the following items in the change list 1.50
  • Leaving the station window will be added (I'll see how it works/ feels...)
  • Section B will be converted to a visitable room from the start. It will later become relevant as the Krell Pet Milking machine will be there
  • The Krell space Muster image I need to rework as there is some inconsistency there. Adding Vee and Seraphine might be a nice touch
  • Space combat defaule cannon selection is a good idea. Added
  • Krell uniform restore inconsistency fixed in 1.50
  • Vee double image will be fixed. I normally do not use a side image if the character is in view
  • more locations planned in 1.50 and 1.60 (Krell Dome, Pet Shop, ...)
  • modules, plates, pods was an oversight. added to log drone access
  • Shady will have a short appearance in 1.50 in Arellarti Station (undercover in Krell uniform...)

As to some other points
  • higher end shells are indeed difficult to get (mainly in Quthor asteroid belt encounters, level 7, 8)
  • space map reference (kind of encylopedia) would be nice but thats a major one. I'll add it to unscheduled list as reminder
  • money/loot rebalancing is always on the agenda, noted
  • more spycams not planned but some surprise walk ins on ylyee and seraphine
  • mess hall is off duty so characters do not need to wear uniforms there
  • Princess and Tower is finished, I just never called it 1.0
  • There will be no alternate endings in SJX
  • Harem content/threesomes might be added
  • Translations not planned as the game code design wasn't planned for that and it would be a bit tricky I assume

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Bazoonga

Jul 5, 2018
Thanks for reporting that issue. I did not gate the bridge sex with T'Ris (mistake) so it became available regardless of your progress with her. Fixed in v1.50 and resolved the other oddities you observed.

For the flyboy I'll add a more explicit hint. (Use on bed...)
Thank you for your prompt reply

Other problems (yes, I'm motivated):
once the 5 map fragments are no longer in the player's possession:
- Impossible to return the Xenos library,
- Scholar stele in Tenaris reset.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
I have an idea what is going on here. The game essentially is using the cargo "inventory" for a certain set of items and the other set of items is shown in the players inventory. If for some odd reason items that are supposed to be in the inventory ended up in the ships cargo, they will not be visible in the cargo Bay.

I'd like to narrow down which item that could be, it might be some loot item assigned the wrong category or it might be that you added an item manually to the cargo Bay which is not supposed to go there

If you post your save game here or message it to me, I can have a look into the code.

EDIT: If you don't want to bother what it could be or dimly remember you used iffy command line commands then you can also simply clear out cargo:
- move everything you see out of cargo
- enter command line and input: GAME.ship.cargo = []
Thank You, i will do both, but is that supposed to be a zero or double bracket?

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
will we ever get to see the " upstairs" with the workin girls and bots, at the pirate station bar in Iltari?

And maybe some more fun with other scenes on the projector in the ship, not just the castle room, but a few other locales, perhaps for recreational use, could be nice. maybe a fun on the beach thing?

and whats with that little robot in the crew? more background there on how teh bot got pervy would be interesting.
Not to mention to know what is behind that forcefield in the bot lab...

Maybe a future crew member stowaway was there... or someone from the old crew either hid or got trapped there.

more side quests with ilyee would be great, especially if we can get her to wear the uniform and do some things with her.

Reactions: blarg0192

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
will we ever get to see the " upstairs" with the workin girls and bots, at the pirate station bar in Iltari?

And maybe some more fun with other scenes on the projector in the ship, not just the castle room, but a few other locales, perhaps for recreational use, could be nice. maybe a fun on the beach thing?

and whats with that little robot in the crew? more background there on how teh bot got pervy would be interesting.
Not to mention to know what is behind that forcefield in the bot lab...

Maybe a future crew member stowaway was there... or someone from the old crew either hid or got trapped there.

more side quests with ilyee would be great, especially if we can get her to wear the uniform and do some things with her.
  • the brothel upstairs was shelved because with the "off screen" arcade the purpose of brothel management mini game would have not really been there...
  • I'll sneak in some infor about bb-2 in every new release
  • as to stowaways, I thought about verity sneaking onboard and ending up as Seraphine's chambermaid
  • the holodeck was intended for some seraphine / castle content flashbacks but patreon votes prioritized other things
If SJX II is the plan for 2025 I might just expand SJX I instead (still thinking), then there would be opportunity for lots of new content

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thank you for your prompt reply

Other problems (yes, I'm motivated):
once the 5 map fragments are no longer in the player's possession:
- Impossible to return the Xenos library,
- Scholar stele in Tenaris reset.
  • The maps are "stored" in the beacon, you can take them out again if you want
  • The Scholar achievement sticks in the gallery but indeed the pillar shouldn't be switched off. will fix for 1.50
P.S. Just implemented "Departure Screen" from Stations (works well) and also persistent uniforms after leaving Krell Space :)
Thanks for the suggestions.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I found 1 game breaking bug.

If you are in Krell Space, and let your crew mood drop to zero. Then you send T'ris on 3rd stage of Pet Training in morning from station. At end of the day when she completes training, she will NOT report to you that she completed training. Instead the game says "T'ris does not want to talk to you". Next morning, you cannot change her to relaxing. She is locked in training. You also cannot use candles to reduce her mood. And you cannot leave the space station while she is away on training. So ultimately, you are stuck on the station unable to leave, and T'ris mood never improves and you cannot go or do anything about it.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I found 1 game breaking bug.

If you are in Krell Space, and let your crew mood drop to zero. Then you send T'ris on 3rd stage of Pet Training in morning from station. At end of the day when she completes training, she will NOT report to you that she completed training. Instead the game says "T'ris does not want to talk to you". Next morning, you cannot change her to relaxing. She is locked in training. You also cannot use candles to reduce her mood. And you cannot leave the space station while she is away on training. So ultimately, you are stuck on the station unable to leave, and T'ris mood never improves and you cannot go or do anything about it.
Thanks! Just in time. Will fix it. Especially important as Moira and Nimhe also go to pet Training in 1.50.

Reactions: super_Dmitriy

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I found another minor bug.

If you complete the beginning missions to get Princess Serephine, and complete all Krell Space content. But do not move onto Xenos System. Instead hang around first 2 systems doing other activities. Princess Serephine Favour Points (FP) are caped at MAX of 3. Even if you get 20 drinks for her. They wont advance any higher, until player goes into Xenos System, then it removes the soft-lock on that progression. The reason this can be confusing, is because everytime she gets one, it still says +1 Favour gained. Even though it stays fixed at 3.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I found another minor bug.

If you complete the beginning missions to get Princess Serephine, and complete all Krell Space content. But do not move onto Xenos System. Instead hang around first 2 systems doing other activities. Princess Serephine Favour Points (FP) are caped at MAX of 3. Even if you get 20 handjobs from her. They wont advance any higher, until player goes into Xenos System, then it removes the soft-lock on that progression. The reason this can be confusing, is because everytime she gives MC one, it still says +1 Favour gained. Even though it stays fixed at 3.
Thanks. will have a look at the conditions. I did not see that one before. The described behavior is clearly not as intended.

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
2y.v.
1. There will be no alternate endings in SJX - missing big opportunity here
2. Did you consider making ancient krell symbol the one Krogneath wears?
3. Will vve see Vee using brest milk from milking machine to feed Jim and milk him scene? (you can use Seraphine, she needs dairy, or both - swarm pups scene)
4. Space combat default cannon selection is a good idea - the battles need to be remade a bit, it will make them even more awesome, the grind will be much funnier. And aren't cannons only differ in damage now?

Reactions: yv0751

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks. will have a look at the conditions. I did not see that one before. The described behavior is clearly not as intended.
I meant drinks not handjobs. Favour is gained from drinks. And capped at 3 until player enters Xenos 1 time.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
  • The maps are "stored" in the beacon, you can take them out again if you want
  • The Scholar achievement sticks in the gallery but indeed the pillar shouldn't be switched off. will fix for 1.50
P.S. Just implemented "Departure Screen" from Stations (works well) and also persistent uniforms after leaving Krell Space :)
Thanks for the suggestions.
Any chance you remember off the top of your head the code to make TRis wear Krell in the Iltari Station? There is some block that overrides the mere change uniform command, but I keep being distracted every time I sit down to trace it, soyry.

Welkiki

Feb 27, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough.
I enjoyed the ride even if i "restarted" my playthrough 2 times.

First time i couldn't find out how to enter krell space (giving krell uniform to Vee). I got rid of first save cause i missed the clothed HJ after 3 days of abstinence.
Not really important but still made a new start from day 45. I progressed normally till i got access to Waystation system, but i was still stuck with Tris praticing with autotrainer, i think i reached 75+ days on autotrainer, the lab was always open at 20:00 (maybe cause the gallery for this was already unlocked). She never chatted about the autotrainer session at anytime of the day.
Just started from game d135 to be able to have all gallery.

Although the main story is completed, sadly the game (side char mainly) doesnt feel finished to me.
If there's more content coming, can't wait.
If the dev just want to go on other projects and doens't feel like investing more time in this one, it's also understandable.

To be clear, i'm not asking for more, i'm just sharing my thought at the end of a game i liked.

trowway

Aug 10, 2020
This is such a great game. I spent all weekend playing it, and twice I looked at the time only to realize that it was like 3 am and I had spent seven or eight hours on it. But there are parts that feel very incomplete, which is a shame since the rest of the game is so well done that they stick out like a sore thumb. You seem very amenable to suggestions, so might I make a few? (I'm going to anyway.)

-A few more male NPC models would go a long way to making the universe feel more alive. Even some faceless goon pirates or zealots could help flesh out unique looks for the factions.

-On that note, it would be very satisfying to see your bots being used in the various arcades around. This could also give us more reason to have Nimhe research different shells, since right now you don't see them much after you build them.

-You posted a while back you were trying to avoid NTR with the Advanced Pet Training (understandably so), but there's actually an easy solution: the pet trainer only gives advanced training to volunteer pets and their owners. Not out of any moral stance, but simple pragmatism. Just like a volunteer soldier is almost always better than a conscript, a willing pet is far more receptive to training. And good owner has willing pets, so he'll teach the main character to be an even better owner. That would mean the main character will be attending the class all day too, just getting different lessons alongside their crew pet.

-I really hope we see more of the Voron eventually, they seem neat.

I'm very excited to see the expansions, especially the Krell. There's tremendous potential here!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 73 Votes