VN Others Completed Space Love Delta [v1.1.0] [Kavorka Play]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes when I playing this game, it goes to a blank black screen. This has happened when I tried to load a save file and after finishing a file for the 4th time to try to get the other endings. Is there some way to fix this? If not, that's a shame since I wanted to get the other CGs in the last page in the gallery(if they're worth it).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Because, like we can now see it, he is banging every girl that cross his path...
Doesn't mean he doesn't care about her!

Now as you close your eyes
Know I'll be thinking about you
While my mistress she calls me
To stand in her spotlight again
Tonight I won't be alone
But you know that don't mean I'm not lonely
I've got nothing to prove
For it's you that I'd die to defend

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
At no point in the game are you required to remember them to figure out who is compatible for a blood transfusion. A shame really, that could've been a fun puzzle.
I have played dating sims where she will tell you her blood type. Then later on she will ask you what is my blood type ???? If you get it wrong she gets mad at you.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone else having this problem? Every time after I'm done with Akane's route, none of my saves want to load nor does the game continue.

Jan 5, 2019
Couldn't get past the ending bug, but I found the datapad picture you get for the scene, and its just a picture of your character standing next to Major Tom, guessing it was some I'm your dad reveal or something? Couldn't get the text with it, so yeah you gotta bang your sister and aunt so you can find out about your dad I guess.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
2020-10-18

Steam Release

Win: - - -

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
Can someone suggest?
I'm stuck at the beginning where the computer needs to enter the sun, the moon and the star in the correct order
Anyone have a walkthrough?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote